Captain and crew on Noordam in December?

Lvteks

[quote name='Lvteks']Will there be major staff changes as the Noordam begins the new season from Ft. Lauderdale? Who is/will be Captain and such?

Blessings,

Gail[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Most of the crew on board have 10 month contracts & they don't all go at once, except the two Capt's who normally are on duty for 3 months & off for 3 months..[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]One of the only posters who might be able to give you accurate info is Copper10-8..However if he is working on board at present, you may not get an answer until his next break.. Try asking the same question of Copper on this thread, where so many are requesting the same info you are..If you read the thread first your question might be answered.. [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1891633&highlight=capt+on+board[/url]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Betty[/SIZE][/FONT]

I am organizing our Meet and Greet on the Noordam next month and I asked our Onboard Services Co-ordinator if he could tell me the names of the Captain, Maitre'D, Hotel Manager and Cruise Director as I want to send a personal invitation to each of them to come to our get together. He replied that they are all finishing in Rome in 2 weeks time and we will be getting new staff, so it is anyone's guess who will be on board in October or November.

Jennie

[quote name='Lvteks']Aha, I thought a break after TA was possible. Had that on Mariner from Galveston. Will have to keep checking.

BT did either of you notice??? We all joined CC in 2002? I have read many of your posts.

Many Blessings,

Gail[/quote]

I joined back then as we were going on a cruise from Copenhagen to Rome and one day I happened to find Cruise Critic which I thought was such a find of wonderful information. In fact for a long time I only ever posted on the HAL Board until we discovered other cruise lines. I know that I lost a lot of posts when C.C. moved to a bigger server a year or so later.

It has been invaluable over the years that I have been on it. I have learnt so much and I do try and pass on any knowledge that I have gained when others ask questions.

Jennie

[quote name='Aussie Gal']I am organizing our Meet and Greet on the Noordam next month and I asked our Onboard Services Co-ordinator if he could tell me the names of the Captain, Maitre'D, Hotel Manager and Cruise Director as I want to send a personal invitation to each of them to come to our get together. He replied that they are all finishing in Rome in 2 weeks time and we will be getting new staff, so it is anyone's guess who will be on board in October or November.

Jennie[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Jennie... I've had the same problem each time...[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]When I make up the invites for the roll call & the Capt., Hotel Mgr, Matre d' etc. , I print the complete invitation on my computer & leave the first line blank.. Then when we get on board & find out the Officers names I hand write the first line: [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]"Dear Capt. Smith" Or "Dear Mr. Jones" then I sign it at the end..I also hand write the envelope.. They probably understand why it's not Printed up..[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Enjoy your cruise...Betty[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Lvteks']Aha, I thought a break after TA was possible. Had that on Mariner from Galveston. Will have to keep checking.

BT did either of you notice??? We all joined CC in 2002? I have read many of your posts.

Many Blessings,

Gail[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Wow. We've all been on Cruise Critic for 11 years.. My Friend found this WEB site when she & her DH booked a cruise with us.. I've been on ever since & my Friend comes on the site once in a while..I too have learned so much on this board..[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Cheers..:)Betty[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived