Missing Memory Card Found in Othello Tunnels

Marmot@Sea

Unless there were two very similar cases at the same time, this should provide the info you're seeking:

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/photo-finish-b-c-man-finds-australian-couple-who-lost-memory-card-1.1505636

That says the card was found in Stanley Park (Vancouver) around mid-October, not Othello Tunnels near Hope BC between Aug 23 and Sep 24. Edited by jtl513

These are different cameras and memory cards.

Very unusual for there to be 2 active searches in the same region at the same time, but separate they are.

If you click on both links posted above, you will notice the couples in the pictures are not the same people.

My understanding is they are still looking for the owners of camera found in the Othello tunnel.

These are different cameras and memory cards. ... My understanding is they are still looking for the owners of camera found in the Othello tunnel.
According to the story linked in post #1 that was just a card also:
Delta man finds camera card near Hope

Mike Cockayne’s brother and sister-in-law recently found a lost memory card while touring the Othello Tunnels just outside of Hope.

Edited by jtl513

I lost my camera, including the card with all my photos of a cruise to Mexico. I wasn't feeling too well that day and I left it in the back seat of a cab on the way back to the ship in Puerto Vallerta. We were able to identify the cab and search it but no luck...no camera or card so no photos of that cruise. :(