Need info regarding premium beverage package

Does the alcohol package include the mixed cocktail drinks like drink of the day or caramel apple martinis? Or just straight up mixed drinks like plain martinis?

Yes it does, but for drink of the day just ask for a regular glass as its typically priced to include the souvenir glass. There may be one or 2 special drinks that include a liquor not covered under te package but the bartender will usually offer an alternative.

Enjoy

I'd cheerfully make that document available in a public space, if someone can get it to me.

Here is the word doc I typed, but somehow did not load.

The photo of the entire list is available in a previous post. It is small and hard to read, so if anyone wants an email of the original, just send me a PM.

Premium Alcohol.doc

Here is the word doc I typed, but somehow did not load.

The photo of the entire list is available in a previous post. It is small and hard to read, so if anyone wants an email of the original, just send me a PM.

Thanks for the Word list! I wonder why your list has so many more than the previous photo of the liquor available in premium???

Just wanted to point out that the Word doc I created was from a sheet the bartenders are using (Cheat Sheet?). The other posts / pictures you have seen are from the drink menu or from the online package information. While both are good, the bartender guide was a bit more specific .. which is why I grabbed it when I saw it. (No, I asked politely .. but I wasn't leaving without it. :cool:)

We had already experienced some of the confusion on what was or was not available on the premium package.

Good info to have.

Again .. any questions, feel free to email me.

Julie

:)

• 1 month later...

I believe from mid dec the drinks package have changed you no longer have to buy packages for every one over 21

Only from cruise s from North America

However what has happened to the spirits on the packages !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Six of us have purchased the Premium Beverage package for our cruise next month. I have a printout of the liquors available. I just read a very recent review of the Liberty of the Seas Med cruise. That reviewer said no Grey Goose Vodka and mentioned other higher end liquors not included. On my printout Grey Goose and others he mentioned ARE included. So what is the deal? Anyone?

We just came off LOS from her first sailing off the TA...and Grey Goose was available to us on our package(that's one of my hubbys fav vodkas). Some other high end liquors are NOT available...but they will let you know what they are, I can't recall b/c we had everything we wanted!

We just came off LOS from her first sailing off the TA...and Grey Goose was available to us on our package(that's one of my hubbys fav vodkas). Some other high end liquors are NOT available...but they will let you know what they are, I can't recall b/c we had everything we wanted!

I was on Indy in September and lived on grey goose on my premium drinks package xx