Red Star on My Cruise Manager

jdyer09

Just saw on my "My Cruise Manager" there is a little red star next to my name, but not my husbands on our itemized charges line. Everything is correct, our excursions are listed under both our names, we just cant figure out what the star is? Im a gold member and hes still red. Thought maybe this is it, but the red star is next to my name.

Thanks everyone!

That's weird. I booked the cruise on the phone with Carnival and booked 2 cabins, one in my name and one in DH's name. There are 6 of us going, 3 boys 3 girls. My 9 yr old daughters name is the one with the star on the girls cabin and my 13 yr old son;s name has the star on the boys cabin. I asked our PVP about it and she said it didnt mean anything.

not sure why they would contact my minor children to make changes on our bookings.

My 9 yr old daughters name is the one with the star on the girls cabin and my 13 yr old son;s name has the star on the boys cabin.

Tell the kids the names with the red stars are the ones that have to pay for the cruise, and they better start saving their pennies. :p

I looked on my 'My Cruise Manager' and neither of us show up with a red star.

I guess we are not 'special'.

Lol hopefully I'll be cruising when they show up. Thanks everyone. Still no collective answer but no big deal, just late night curiosity. As long as they let is both on, its doesn't matter! :-)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Forums mobile app

It means you've been branded a Communist, and Joseph McCarthy is going to show up at your house any day now. :p

Means you've been branded a Patriot, and Obama's minions will show up any day! :eek:

(McCarthy's dead, and it's OK to be a Communist now... ;) )

Actually, to my understanding, the star indicates the primary name on the S&S account. I don't know about upgrades, but when the star is on my name, I'm the one that has to make any adjustments to the S&S during the cruise, such as putting limits on the GK's cards. If my wife is starred, SHE has to make the adjustments, even though I filled out all the paperwork and established the account in the first place. If I buy a cruise online, the star goes on my name. When our PVP used to set up our cruises, my wife's name would always get starred.

Funny though, they seem to be willing to accept additional funds on the account from either of us, no matter who's starred. :D

Archived