Online booking of MTD and linked reservations

zaster

I have an upcoming cruise this January onboard the Splendour of the Seas.

We have booked 2 connecting cabins and in Manage my Booking, it says they are linked reservations, so far OK.

How far in advance will I be able to select MTD hours and also, can I also book for the linked reservation?

Thanks

Bookings usually open about 120 - 90 days before sailing but that can change depending on the sailing.

Yes, you can make MTD reservations (or any other) for another cabin along with yours. You just need to have their booking number. On the bottom of the page it will ask if you would like to include any other bookings/reservations, when you say yes it asks for their booking number and I think last name but not positive.

If both cabins are signed up for MTD, you don't need to link them...If you show up together and ask to be seated togther, that's what will happen!

you only need to "link" for traditional seating, so you'll be at the same table.

We have done My Time Dining on our last 3 cruises. We chose to make our reservations on-line before the cruise and linked our reservations with other couples that we traveled with. This worked very well for us and we were seated quickly each night. We saw some people who just showed up at the dining room without reservations and they often had to wait in longer lines. We enjoy MTD and will continue to make our reservations on-line, knowing that there is flexibility and that we can change our reservations once onboard if needed.

If both cabins are signed up for MTD, you don't need to link them...If you show up together and ask to be seated togther, that's what will happen!

you only need to "link" for traditional seating, so you'll be at the same table.

Yes, I knew that possibilty, but we wanted to book tables before the cruise, so we don't have to wait to be seated :D

Archived