Back to Back Cruising

travelgypsie

I have booked a back to back cruise for the first time and I am concerned about being on a ship for such a long time. We have a 10 day Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox and do not leave the ship but start on an 11 day Ultimate Caribbean. Any thoughts or suggestions in this regard would be appreciated. For the first 10 days we do have company, however during the last 11 days we will be on our own.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Are you worried about the total number of days or just sea days? I happen to love both (my next cruise is 118 days with about 70 sea days). One of the things I love about cruise life is there is always something to do (sometimes too many!) and it is all close by. You can also sit and do nothing, watch the sea, people watch or whatever.

Why don't you join the roll call for your cruises? This is a great way to get to know some of the people you will be traveling with.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=525

Enjoy your B2B cruises!

Thank you for your response. I have tried to join the roll club, not sure if I was successful. We still have some time before our 2 cruises, so we have time to look forward to 21 days of fun and adventure and to stop overthinking everything. Good luck on your extended voyage. Sounds interesting.

Thank you for your response. I have tried to join the roll club, not sure if I was successful. We still have some time before our 2 cruises, so we have time to look forward to 21 days of fun and adventure and to stop overthinking everything. Good luck on your extended voyage. Sounds interesting.

Thanks for the good wishes. This cruise is my #1 bucket list item and I am really looking forward too it.

Looks like you made it on your roll call. I loved my Celebrity cruise - it is a great cruise line. Enjoy!

Archived