Independence of the Seas October 3rd. Would anyone care to join me?

msw1023

I'll be cruising on Indy a week from today.

Now I'm no Radio or Trainman, and I know it's not the Oasis or Allure, but we'll be going to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands.

My name is Marsha, and I'm a registered nurse. I'll be traveling with a dialysis medical team. I may have a little different perspective on traveling with some health problems.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, but please be mindful of the forum rules and refrain from mentioning specific companies or providers by name. Also be aware that I have to protect the privacy of my patients and they will not be part of my discussion. I will of course encourage them to participate!

Now that the disclaimers are out of the way....I'll meet you back here next Wednesday as I make my way to Logan airpot in Boston and make my way across the pond to Southampton.

If you have any specific questions on cabins, dining room table etc, feel free to ask now and I'll try to compile a concise list and get right to work.

Marsha

I'll be cruising on Indy a week from today.

Now I'm no Radio or Trainman, and I know it's not the Oasis or Allure, but we'll be going to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands.

My name is Marsha, and I'm a registered nurse. I'll be traveling with a dialysis medical team. I may have a little different perspective on traveling with some health problems.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, but please be mindful of the forum rules and refrain from mentioning specific companies or providers by name. Also be aware that I have to protect the privacy of my patients and they will not be part of my discussion. I will of course encourage them to participate!

Now that the disclaimers are out of the way....I'll meet you back here next Wednesday as I make my way to Logan airpot in Boston and make my way across the pond to Southampton.

If you have any specific questions on cabins, dining room table etc, feel free to ask now and I'll try to compile a concise list and get right to work.

Marsha

You can join these people: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1742484

Beginning Wednesday, I'll start a 'live' thread.

Sadly we live in a world of 30 second sound bytes followed by quick responses.

I understand that my original title caused some confusion, I was just putting out some feelers to see if there was any interest.

See you soon

Marsha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I will be doing a B2B beginning 12/1/13. Interested in hearing about the Indy.

We( DH and myself) met a gentleman in the cabin next to us on one of our cruise who was on a dialysis. He seemed to be having a very good time.

I am always interested in folks with kidney diseases. Our 10 yr. old GS has a kidney disease but is not on dialysis. He will be having a kidney transplant on 10/17. His mom is his donor.

Archived