Mirrors on Nautica

beardedshark

O's 360 degree cabin photo shows one on the vanity table in the cabin. I know the bedside lights are different than in the photo, though, so I don't know if the mirrors are still there, or not.

In PH suites on R ships (at least on Regatta, I assume it's the same on the other R ships), there's a magnifying mirror on a folding arm attached to the wall next to the desk that has the laptop. It is usually folded against the wall; folded, it looks like the back of a headlight reflector. It's not in the bathroom.

In PH suites on R ships (at least on Regatta, I assume it's the same on the other R ships), there's a magnifying mirror on a folding arm attached to the wall next to the desk that has the laptop. It is usually folded against the wall; folded, it looks like the back of a headlight reflector. It's not in the bathroom.

Anyone know about the other cabins, like the inside cabins for those of us not as lucky to be able to have PH(you blessed people!):D

Thank you!

Anyone know about the other cabins, like the inside cabins for those of us not as lucky to be able to have PH(you blessed people!):D

Thank you!

We had the lowest grade of outside on Nautica in August and there wasn't a magnifying mirror anywhere. I usually pack my own anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there not even a double sided shaving mirror on a folding arm in the bathroom? That is what I used on Azamara for my makeup? I really don't want to pack my mirror!

Not in our cabin. Having said that the lighting in the bathroom was probably the best I have ever had on a cruise ship.

Archived