"JW and Jerome's Ecstatic ECSTASY Adventures"

cruiseguys2009

Needing a fix, I found this picture and quote from JW from a previous posting.

"Everyone will be able to identify Jerome and I: I am the one with the Martini!"

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/430226_4426627918245_1298432179_n.jpg

It is so obvious from JW's writings that he is such a likable and funny guy, I suspect JW could get a dozen people to book a cruise they are going on, and JW and Jerome could get their cruise free.

Edited by GregandDenise

Well, thank you so much for getting me excited about my cruise leaving This coming Monday on the Ecstasy!! I was more than a little apprehensive until I read this!! Can't wait for "the rest of the story".....

Just got back from a back to back on the Ecstasy had a great time if you have any time dining in the Windstar dining room you have to ask for Alvin as your waiter he was awesome along with his assistant Hedrick, tell them Keith and Michele said hello.

• 3 weeks later...
Just herd JW on local radio talk show(love doctors) Announced opening of his charity Christmas House and toy collection .............Is a very busy Santa Helper now............

I'm considering driving up PSL to see his trees, just to find out about the rest of the trip! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Look at this and you know why they're quiet, sad story on facebook. You'll find the story: the 2013 port St. Lucy Christmas House

qy9enasa.jpg

sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 4

I, like some others here, was waiting for them to update but this really saddens me. I feel so awful for them.