First Divina Caribbean voyage

Craigmri

:)Hi So happy to come across your post..Im not on your cruise but we are on the Dec 10th over Christmas and i would love if you would keep us posted on what you thought of the MSC Divina Caribbean and how they have done with the transition to Miami cruising if any one else has an opinion I would love to here from them.I have heard great reviews on Divina before they started sailing out of Miami...So I hope it would stay the same... If there are some excursions that really are memorable after your cruise please let us know also....Oh by the way i could google but you could answer when is your Thanksgiving? Ours is October 14th ( Canadian ) Happy sailing to all ...

So we're going for the Thanksgiving cruise next month. I understand this will be Divinas first trip to the Caribbean. Anyone else going?

Craig

Oh by the way i could google but you could answer when is your Thanksgiving? Ours is October 14th ( Canadian ) Happy sailing to all ...

Our thanksgiving is Nov 28th this year. The cruise is the 23rd-30th. I most certainly will return following the cruise with my experience. I'm hoping it will be mostly a positive one.

Craig

Our thanksgiving is Nov 28th this year. The cruise is the 23rd-30th. I most certainly will return following the cruise with my experience. I'm hoping it will be mostly a positive one.

Craig

That would be great, we are on the Dec. 7th 3 day cruise. Any info would be appreciated.

So we're going for the Thanksgiving cruise next month. I understand this will be Divinas first trip to the Caribbean. Anyone else going?

Craig

We're going and I'm really looking forward to someone else cooking the Thanksgiving turkey this year.

I plan on filling the time by watching the football games they'll be showing on board.

And /or schmoozing with the "Baseball Greats" players that are going to be on this cruise.

Then napping afterwards!

Baseball greats????? I'm not familiar with this....Tell me more!

Craig

We're going and I'm really looking forward to someone else cooking the Thanksgiving turkey this year.

I plan on filling the time by watching the football games they'll be showing on board.

And /or schmoozing with the "Baseball Greats" players that are going to be on this cruise.

I dont think the crossing of the of the Transatlantic is considered the the Divinas first Caribbean voyage from Miami. ?...From being the key word...but I bet your cruise was amazing....:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

sun/moon ... I said first Caribbean cruise which it will be, i did not say it was the first from Miami !

The Transatlantic cruise may well be amazing but as the Divina has not yet been to Miami or any other USA port no one actually knows ... :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Please continue this conversation on your Roll Call, which is the best place to meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing. This forum is for general MSC discussion.

Here is a direct link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1834438

Have a great time on Divina. This thread is now closed.

Archived