Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

SteveR325

Any recommendations for a reputable transportation company to take my wife and myself roundtrip from Orlando to Port Canaveral?

Just use the search function with key words "Orlando to Port Canaveral" and you will find many threads on this subject. It usually comes up once a week or so.

Any recommendations for a reputable transportation company to take my wife and myself roundtrip from Orlando to Port Canaveral?

The three most popular with the most positive comments on these boards are:

Travelynx

Cocoa Beach Shuttle

Executive VIP Limo

We rented a town car service, that picked us up at MCO and transported us to our hotel in Cocoa beach.

It was pricey $105 dollars (tip included)for the three of us, but we did not have to wait for anyone.

We opted for the RCI transportation back to MCO, and was happy with it.

We did have to wait for the bus to fill before it left, and when we arrived at the aiport we had to wait on the bus until the driver unloaded all the luggage from the cargo area till he let us off.

Sea Ya

just boooked private sedan from VIP Limo service - p/u from MCO to cruise terminal in pc also with one stop for beverages..$120 one way - a little high but we love the dor to door service....no suttle buses and waiting around.

Yes I am aware of the car rental - doing it on the return trip since flight doesn't leave until 8PM. just didn't want to p/u car and then return and then take the rental car shuttle to the port. read a few threads that those shuttle buses take a very, very long time to actually get into the port area. Treating ourselves. thanks

Archived