Suite Perks... I'm confused

Lacaena

Sorry if this has been asked before, I know there are a ton of threads on suite perks but I can't seem to find the answer to this. I understand that for Haven Suites on Epic and Breakaway Class there is a private dining area. I also understand that on older ships without a Haven Complex, suite passengers may choose to eat breakfast and lunch in the steak house. So my question is about Jewel Class ships which have the Haven Complex but do not have a private dining room for the Haven. Do Haven passengers and Suite passengers both eat breakfast and lunch in the steakhouse? Thanks :)

Sorry if this has been asked before, I know there are a ton of threads on suite perks but I can't seem to find the answer to this. I understand that for Haven Suites on Epic and Breakaway Class there is a private dining area. I also understand that on older ships without a Haven Complex, suite passengers may choose to eat breakfast and lunch in the steak house. So my question is about Jewel Class ships which have the Haven Complex but do not have a private dining room for the Haven. Do Haven passengers and Suite passengers both eat breakfast and lunch in the steakhouse? Thanks :)

Exactly correct. :p

Just to clarify one point...on the Jewel Class ships not all of the suites have Haven access as they do on the newer ships but all have access to the special restaurant for breakfast and lunch.

Just to clarify one point...on the Jewel Class ships not all of the suites have Haven access as they do on the newer ships but all have access to the special restaurant for breakfast and lunch.

Yes they do. Cabin categories on the Jewel Class that are SF and above get the suite perks. We have an Aft Penthouse Suite category SF and have everything but access to the Haven. The price we will be paying reflects the difference. Would love to do the Haven, but need a good deal from the Upgrade Fairy.

Does anyone have copies of those breakfast and lunch menus from Cagneys? We will be on the Spirit this summer in a suite for the first time and am curious about the offerings.

Thanks.

They have appeared on this forum numerous times. Do a search for them and you will find what you need with a little research.

For Jewel class passengers the choice would be Cagney's steakhouse. Here's a thread with pictures and details of recent menu choices at Cagney's.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1815050

I'd really be curious if NCL is going to modify the Cagney breakfast and lunch menus for the winter/spring cruising season or carry over the same menus from last winter. As good as the breakfasts are, they need a "special" of the day. I do know that if they serve it elsewhere on the ship for that meal, they'll go and get it for you, whatever it may be.

Yes they do. Cabin categories on the Jewel Class that are SF and above get the suite perks. We have an Aft Penthouse Suite category SF and have everything but access to the Haven. The price we will be paying reflects the difference. Would love to do the Haven, but need a good deal from the Upgrade Fairy.

Yes, I know. We've sailed in SF Suites and have them booked again for our next two cruises. I was just pointing out that all suites on the Jewel Class ships don't have access to the Haven. On the new ships all suites have access.

I can't justify the difference in cost between the Haven suites and the others either. I love those aft penthouse suites and if you get one on deck 10, the balcony is really big.

I'd really be curious if NCL is going to modify the Cagney breakfast and lunch menus for the winter/spring cruising season or carry over the same menus from last winter. As good as the breakfasts are, they need a "special" of the day. I do know that if they serve it elsewhere on the ship for that meal, they'll go and get it for you, whatever it may be.

Probably not. We have been in suites for the past four years, breakfast has been the same. There has been some lunch changes but most liked the old menu more.

Archived