mini bar

seasicksherds

Hi everyone, as a newbie I have a question for you all,

We have purchased the Allegrisimo package for our party and know it does not include the mini bar in our cabin, but we would like to know if we can access the mini bar in our cabin should we want a drink on our balcony or a bottle of water at night or juice for the kids...

I have been looking at room images and noticed the lock on the mini bar hence my question.....

Any help greatly appreciated.......:rolleyes:

Hi everyone, as a newbie I have a question for you all,

We have purchased the Allegrisimo package for our party and know it does not include the mini bar in our cabin, but we would like to know if we can access the mini bar in our cabin should we want a drink on our balcony or a bottle of water at night or juice for the kids...

I have been looking at room images and noticed the lock on the mini bar hence my question.....

Any help greatly appreciated.......:rolleyes:

Yes you can use the mini bar when ever you want. The exception, and hence the need for the lock, is after 6:00pm on the last night of your cruise. They lock it then for accounting reasons.

Pete

Yes you can use the mini bar when ever you want. The exception, and hence the need for the lock, is after 6:00pm on the last night of your cruise. They lock it then for accounting reasons.

Pete

would you know if they would fill it more than once a day on request, if for example they came in filled it in the morning then we was to take items out at dinner could we have it replenished by the evening, got to make use of the balcony :D

Pete ... I think i am right in saying that the Mini bar is included in the Premium package ? so anyone with the ordinary Allegrissimo/Classic package has to pay for items from the Mini Bar.

nowaysis .... Got to get your monies worth on the Premium.

would you know if they would fill it more than once a day on request, if for example they came in filled it in the morning then we was to take items out at dinner could we have it replenished by the evening, got to make use of the balcony :D

I'm sure if you spoke to your cabin steward he could replenish it on both occasions he goes into your cabin, ie morning room clean and evening bed turn down.

But that is only an educated guess

If you go in the yacht club you can ask your butler to fetch a drink to your balcony as and when you wish.

Pete

Pete ... I think i am right in saying that the Mini bar is included in the Premium package ? so anyone with the ordinary Allegrissimo/Classic package has to pay for items from the Mini Bar.

nowaysis .... Got to get your monies worth on the Premium.

You're absolutely correct about the prmium package.

But you'd , or at least I would be, be permanently pickled if I tried to drink my "monies worth" as the difference is £18 per day and i 'd have to drink my wife's £18 worth as well!!!

Pete

Pete

For Yacht Club passengers: They do not lock the minibar on the last night. Also your butler will replenish the stock both in the morning and evening... And if you prefer more of certain items and less of others just let him know and they will do that too.

Archived