GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

On the Liberty, we took our kids to the aft pool during a rain storm (also our HMC port day :( ) and there were lots of other families there. So kids may be allowed when weather is bad. Just hoping for all nice days on the Breeze :)

The aft pool on Breeze is not adults only. The Serenity area is adults only, there is no pool there. It's near the water works at the front of the ship.

They do need to change the production shows on the Breeze. I went on the Paradise a few months after the Breeze and totally loved the shows on that ship, what a difference. Oh well, the ship is beautiful and there are lots more things to do.

All your talk about cruising got me looking into another cruise for next year. right now I am thinking royal Caribbean because it would not require as much travel and logistical planning seeing as I plan on going doing this journey solo.. but one may never know.. things can change between now and my anticipated date of sail... May 22, 2014!!!!

i'm all in :)

GAPearl,

I am an on again, off again CCer and I usually only read the stuff that pertains to our up-coming cruise so this is the first review of yours I have read and I LOOOOOVED it!!! It's a novel, soap-opera, fashion show all in ONE!!!! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us along with giving us some great info! You looked FABULOUS your entire cruise and you have inspired me to bring that extra SUITCASE!!!....I always try to simplify my cruise wardrobe and pack as efficietly as I can but NOT this time!!...feeling fabulous knowing that you look fabulous is just priceless!!! :)

Thanks again!

Edited by CruiseCrAzieS
Oopsy hit enter too soon!

gapearl,

i am an on again, off again ccer and i usually only read the stuff that pertains to our up-coming cruise so this is the first review of yours i have read and i loooooved it!!! It's a novel, soap-opera, fashion show all in one!!!! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us along with giving us some great info! You looked fabulous your entire cruise and you have inspired me to bring that extra suitcase!!!....i always try to simplify my cruise wardrobe and pack as efficietly as i can but not this time!!...feeling fabulous knowing that you look fabulous is just priceless!!! :)

thanks again!

like! :)

I have enjoyed this so much!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks! I've enjoyed writing it for you all!

On the Liberty, we took our kids to the aft pool during a rain storm (also our HMC port day :( ) and there were lots of other families there. So kids may be allowed when weather is bad. Just hoping for all nice days on the Breeze :)

I was worried about weather too, especially when sailing during peak hurricane season. Thank God, Mother Nature was rather calm!

$20 for a day pass? wow - that is cheap.

Yep! Otherwise it's $150 for the week for one, $250 per couple.

Surprised that may people on rope course. Whenever we walked by nobody was on it. I was the only one there when I did it, the attendant put me in the harness and sat back in his chair.

I walked by a few times and always saw people there. How did you like it? How long did it take you to finish? Did you go more than once?

Hi,

I'm from Curacao. It was a pleasure having you here! I enjoy the view every time there is a ship in port. And enjoy walking around downtown during my lunchbreak, it gives me a feeling that i'm on vacation too :D

Awww thank you so much! You have a beautiful island! I hope I did it a little justice in my review. :) So as a local resident, what's the story you heard about the bright paint on the buildings? Just curious. :D

The aft pool on Breeze is not adults only. The Serenity area is adults only, there is no pool there. It's near the water works at the front of the ship.

Thanks for clearing that up! I honestly didn't know. :)

They do need to change the production shows on the Breeze. I went on the Paradise a few months after the Breeze and totally loved the shows on that ship, what a difference. Oh well, the ship is beautiful and there are lots more things to do.

Yeah I think I'll continue to skip the production shows and stick with the comedians.

gapearl, don't keep this Atlanta girl waiting any longer. I've been reading your review (and checking back for updates) since the thread started. I'm dying to see what happens with G. Loved your review and your zest for life and having fun! Happy future cruising!

Lots of Atlanta girls checking in here! There were so many people from Atlanta on my sailing. Thank for reading and for the nice words. I *hope* I can wrap this up tomorrow.

i'm all in :)

Is this another potential love connection brewing here? ;)

Thank you for the info! The Tides pool looks so nice!

It would have been so much nicer if it didn't feel like a bathtub. Heck, all I needed was some Mr. Bubble and a loofah. It was that warm. LOL

GAPearl,

I am an on again, off again CCer and I usually only read the stuff that pertains to our up-coming cruise so this is the first review of yours I have read and I LOOOOOVED it!!! It's a novel, soap-opera, fashion show all in ONE!!!! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us along with giving us some great info! You looked FABULOUS your entire cruise and you have inspired me to bring that extra SUITCASE!!!....I always try to simplify my cruise wardrobe and pack as efficietly as I can but NOT this time!!...feeling fabulous knowing that you look fabulous is just priceless!!! :)

Thanks again!

Thank you so much! No need to try to pack light. This is your vacation. Go all out! I really appreciate all your kind words and so glad you enjoyed my novel, soap opera, and fashion show! :D Enjoy your upcoming cruise! Have a blast!

like! :)

:)

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a thorough, informative, and entertaining review. We are off to the Sunshine in February, and the Breeze is next on our list.

Oh I would love to sail the Sunshine! I'm so glad you enjoyed my review, and thanks for taking the time to read!

GA pearl that was a outstanding review. Going on the Breeze 8 day Thanksgiving 11-23 with daughter, fiancé and DW. Cant wait. Thanks for all the tips.:)

Thanks for reading! Same itinerary? Have a happy Thanksgiving on a great ship! Gobble, gobble! :D

i see you have two more planned for the year so you can get to platinum. we make it in two week when we board the Breeze. really enjoying your review

Well I didn't initially book them just to get to platinum. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it. When I saw the post about Carnival waiving the single supplement on select sailings, I looked just to see what was available. There were sailings at the interline rate going for as little as $117 + tax! :eek: So I booked one just for the hell of it, and the other when I got home from the Breeze and having cruise withdrawals. Congrats on making it to platinum! Enjoy your cruise!

OK ..That dress and those shoes are HOTTTTTTTT....

may I ask where you got them?

im going to have to step up my "dress up for dinner" game next cruise......

I concur. Like everyone else, I thoroughly enjoy your reviews, but love your shoes more.

I walked by a few times and always saw people there. How did you like it? How long did it take you to finish? Did you go more than once?

It was OK, only did it once while docked in Curacao. Took less than 10 minutes to go through and taking my time. I found it strange that the attendant didn't watch to make sure nothing happened. Don't know if I would try it while at sea with the wind.

How do I find more of your great reviews to read? I now need to read them all!;) Also, how do I find other reviews on CC like this? The only ones I find are the regular member reviews. :eek: I subscribed to this one but I don't know how to find any more.

How do I find more of your great reviews to read? I now need to read them all!;) Also, how do I find other reviews on CC like this? The only ones I find are the regular member reviews. :eek: I subscribed to this one but I don't know how to find any more.

GApearl has links to all her reviews in her signature so just click on them all. As far as other reviews, I just browse through the Cruise Line forums and search for reviews. You'll find plenty!