GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

So what happened with G and I? Well we’ve been in contact a little, unfortunately not a lot though. But this is where having my job comes in very handy! We spent some time together last week when I was in his city, only 11 days after saying goodbye from the Breeze. He lives on the west coast, so it’s not like we’re close. I’ll be in his area again next week. Hopefully we’ll be able to hang out again then or coordinate our schedules to meet up some other time soon if not. If we eventually begin dating, then great! I'll have an awesome story to tell on the shipboard love stories board. LOL If not, well I have a new friend. I had the time of my life on this cruise, in part thanks to him. Only God knows what will come of this. Whether it’s with G, or a W, or a T, or a B, or whomever, I really do hope to bring you “GAPearl’s Wedding Cruise Review” one day! :) But don't be expecting it any time soon. ;) haha

Thanks for reading! :D:D:D

Just beautiful! All the best ;)

Really loved your review, it was fun reading!

So what happened with G and I? Well we’ve been in contact a little, unfortunately not a lot though. But this is where having my job comes in very handy! We spent some time together last week when I was in his city, only 11 days after saying goodbye from the Breeze. He lives on the west coast, so it’s not like we’re close. I’ll be in his area again next week. Hopefully we’ll be able to hang out again then or coordinate our schedules to meet up some other time soon if not. If we eventually begin dating, then great! I'll have an awesome story to tell on the shipboard love stories board. LOL If not, well I have a new friend. I had the time of my life on this cruise, in part thanks to him. Only God knows what will come of this. Whether it’s with G, or a W, or a T, or a B, or whomever, I really do hope to bring you “GAPearl’s Wedding Cruise Review” one day! :) But don't be expecting it any time soon. ;) haha

Thanks for reading! :D:D:D

Ohhhh, I'm already looking forward to the "wedding review" either with G, W, T, or B :D. I'm sure it will be fabulous as your other reviews. Best of luck in that department and as always I enjoyed.

Another awesome review! You provided so much helpful information and tips, and for that, I thank you! :)

It's also because of you that I've decided to step up my 'cruise dress' game and bring the fierceness like you did! Your dresses were so pretty and you rocked them and your shoes! :D

All the best to you!

GAPearl-

You are an EXCEPTIONAL storyteller, and your reviews have inspired me to possibly try more Carnival cruises. I'm a "loyal to Royal" chick, and typically do ALL of my sailing with RCI. But I have a 4-dy cruise on the Imagination booked for January with my gurrrrlz, in spite of being a bit reticent about doing shorty cruises on Carnival. I've only sailed with them once before and that was 20 years ago! Your stories were so fun and inspirational, that I'm not all that concerned anymore. Thanks, and all the best to you in your cruising future! :cool:

Yet another wonderful review. If I ever decide to take a cruise on Carnival I will be coming back to read these reviews. Carnival seems to be reasonably priced as well so it may be coming sooner than one may think. In any event enjoy the next couple of cruises you have coming up this year. I will check around for your reviews if you decide to write them for you upcoming trips.

Wonderful review, I can't believe it is finished.

Thanks for the update on G, thankfully you have transportation to the west coast.

Just a note - on my breeze cruise I also had a spa cabin. I found the noise in the hallways noticeable and we didn't have a large family near us. I also noticed a grate in the door, don't remember that on other ships. If you opened the balcony door you could feel the breeze in the hallway. DH was coming back to the room and he said it was like a wind tunnel when I had the door open to the balcony with the room door closed.

Am I missing something here!?????

LOL guess I saw something you didn't. :)

Thank you for your posting your review. Hope to sail on the Breeze someday.

You're welcome! I hope you get to as well someday!

I concur. Like everyone else, I thoroughly enjoy your reviews, but love your shoes more.

Thank you! DSW is obviously my favorite store! :)

It was OK, only did it once while docked in Curacao. Took less than 10 minutes to go through and taking my time. I found it strange that the attendant didn't watch to make sure nothing happened. Don't know if I would try it while at sea with the wind.

That's odd. I'd think they'd pay a little more attention to make sure no one got hurt doing something wrong. I've heard of them closing it when there are high winds.

How do I find more of your great reviews to read? I now need to read them all!;) Also, how do I find other reviews on CC like this? The only ones I find are the regular member reviews. :eek: I subscribed to this one but I don't know how to find any more.

GApearl has links to all her reviews in her signature so just click on them all. As far as other reviews, I just browse through the Cruise Line forums and search for reviews. You'll find plenty!

Yep! They're all in my signature! Here's my last one from the Valor southern Caribbean.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1801810

I've been on Freedom of the seas (the best), oasis of the seas and Carnival Dream (nightmare, worst service ever).

My next one will be either liberty of the seas or independence of the seas.;)

I've got FOS booked for next year. I'd love to book the Quantum but the prices are like :eek::eek::eek:!

I just love all your reviews:). And I'm afraid that seems to be the true story about the bright paint on the buildings.

Oh so I did get the right version! LOL I was just wondering since some others said they got different stories. :)

How was debarkation? We are flying out of FLL after the cruise, and I noticed it doesn't dock until 8am.

Debarkation was easy. Once we got our luggage we were out in minutes. I don't know what time we docked, but it was well before 8 am. People were already getting off the ship by then.

My next cruise will be on explorer of the seas..:cool:

Oh so you finally picked the next one, huh? That's great!

No! No! It can't be over! What am I going to read?:(

It was an awesome review! Glad you had such a great cruise! Thank you for telling us all!:D

Guess I have to take another cruise to give you something else to read! :D

Oh so you finally picked the next one, huh? That's great!

Yeah I picked one.. I did it because it is right out of new jersey and I live about 30 minutes away from the port. I am thinking of booking the quantum at some point but it probably won't be until 2016 as I am looking to do an alaska cruise in 2015 if the one with my family doesn't pan out.

Yeah I picked one.. I did it because it is right out of new jersey and I live about 30 minutes away from the port. I am thinking of booking the quantum at some point but it probably won't be until 2016 as I am looking to do an alaska cruise in 2015 if the one with my family doesn't pan out.

Is angelofsin the mysterious G?

Great review...we'd love to do the Breeze ship!

A+ Review as always!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

Thank you, my friend!

Thank you for another fantastic review. You are so good at this and I look forward to your next adventures and writing about them. :D

Thanks for all the nice words! I'm so happy you came by to read again!

Thanks for the review and the G update. Good luck and I'm looking forward to any review by you especially the Wedding Cruise :D

Thank you! Haha :D

Thank you so much for taking time to do a review - it was wonderful!

We will be getting married on the Breeze in just a few months so if you ever get married on a cruise, I'll pay you back and do a review for you :D

Happy Sailing

I sure hope you indeed do a review! Have a great cruise and wedding and congratulations! :D

Just beautiful! All the best ;)

Really loved your review, it was fun reading!

Thank you so much!

Great job with the review! But now that the cruise and the review our over, what next? I guess we will have to go on another cruise!

Thanks for coming along and joining in when you could! Lucky me, I have two more this year. :D

Ohhhh, I'm already looking forward to the "wedding review" either with G, W, T, or B :D. I'm sure it will be fabulous as your other reviews. Best of luck in that department and as always I enjoyed.

LOL Thanks girl! Glad you enjoyed! :D

to You! Another great, well written review! You do know the G could also stand for GROOM!

Thank you! It could, but I'm not holding my breath on that one though. haha :cool: