Australia Sale

Hi,

Does anyone know more about the BOGO 50% Australia sale RCL is holding? It says it's select sailings, but I can't find any that say BOGO (like it states it will).

I'm looking at RCL Radiance Nov 29, 2014 and I noticed that the GTY staterooms are way more expensive than a regular booking (reg inside is $1469-1599 vs GTY at $2351/pp). I'm thinking maybe their website is messed up, but wondering if anyone has seen anything on the actual sale.

Hi,

Does anyone know more about the BOGO 50% Australia sale RCL is holding? It says it's select sailings, but I can't find any that say BOGO (like it states it will).

I'm looking at RCL Radiance Nov 29, 2014 and I noticed that the GTY staterooms are way more expensive than a regular booking (reg inside is $1469-1599 vs GTY at $2351/pp). I'm thinking maybe their website is messed up, but wondering if anyone has seen anything on the actual sale.

Does this link work for you:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?icid=bhlfff_tctclp_scn_dlsprm_cntntr_5319&promoCode=131356

Yes, that's what I'm looking at. It lists the cruise I'm interested in, but when you go to book it, it doesn't give the 50% off... and the GTY (which is what I typically book, the only time I gamble) is ridiculously higher. I did finally find one cruise that was 50% off, but it was 50% off the GTY categories (which really makes me wonder now).

Yes, that's what I'm looking at. It lists the cruise I'm interested in, but when you go to book it, it doesn't give the 50% off... and the GTY (which is what I typically book, the only time I gamble) is ridiculously higher. I did finally find one cruise that was 50% off, but it was 50% off the GTY categories (which really makes me wonder now).

I'd call Royal directly and find out why you can't get the 50% off your desired cruise.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to have to do I guess. Sooo frustrating, I love booking online so I can see everything, dang!

In the past, I've created the booking online (like you say, so you can see everything) and then called Royal and got things changed. This way the booking is still flagged as being created online, and you still have the full online capabilities.

I think it's all in the fine print, and from looking at the bookings, it appears that those "select stateroom categories" are guarantees only.

The 50% off second guest offer is valid for new, individual bookings made October 1 - 31, 2013 on select 10-night or longer Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific sailings departing January 12 – April 19, 2015 onboard Radiance of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, and Voyager of the Seas. Offer is available in select stateroom categories and is applicable to cruise fare only. First and second guest must be booked in same stateroom to qualify. Not valid for third or fourth guests. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer applies to residents of U.S. and Canada only. Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and in U.S. dollars. Price programs for this offer begin with “BOGO.” Such pricing is not combinable with any other offer, may be withdrawn at any time, is capacity controlled, and is subject to availability. Government taxes and fees are additional. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, in accuracies, or omissions and to change or update fares, fees, and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2013 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

Yeah, I finally figured it out.

They're giving you 50% off inside/oceanview gtys... however, the price of an inside GTY with the 50% off sale is $600 MORE than booking it without the sale! Some sale :/

I hope no one falls for their deceptiveness!!

I have already booked one of the cruises that is now part of the BOGO Sale. We have an Aft Corner JS right now. We are also traveling with friends who are in the JS next to us. DH called Royal this morning about the sale. They are offering Guaranteed JS for the sale but there were only 5 left. They said We would have to cancel our current booking and then rebook the Guaranteed JS to get the 50% off second person price. We would definately NOT be next to our friends and not in a corner aft JS. The savings wasn't enought for me to switch everything. However, we would have saved $1100 from what we are paying now. :eek:

Archived