Constellation Jan 16 2014?

cle-guy

Anyone know where Connie is?

I'm on a cruise leaving on 20th and was considering adding a B2B but can't find it....

We're on the Connie leaving January 25 from Port Everglades to Key West and Cozumel. I would assume she's doing 4 and 5 nighters out of that port when you're there as well.

We're on the Connie leaving January 25 from Port Everglades to Key West and Cozumel. I would assume she's doing 4 and 5 nighters out of that port when you're there as well.

Yeah the 25th is the reverse route of the 20th. (Keys then Coz versus Coz then Keys on 20th) Saw some earlier ones were other ports so hoped the 16th was too...but not on schedule :-( and I see no roll call either....

Figured a charter, just having NO luck finding it anyplace online. just curious now on a mission.... ;-)

Some websites show it as a 4 day to to Nassau and Key West, but no availability.

Figured a charter, just having NO luck finding it anyplace online. just curious now on a mission...

But there is a Canadian bank that has some history [for instance, on Century out of Miami in 2010; it's happened subsequently] of doing an annual full-ship charter with Celebrity for a short-sail out of Southeast Florida during January...

Edited by Xport

• 3 months later...
But there is a Canadian bank that has some history [for instance, on Century out of Miami in 2010; it's happened subsequently] of doing an annual full-ship charter with Celebrity for a short-sail out of Southeast Florida during January...

Yes, it is the Royal Bank of Canada.