Sir Cliff Richard's Home

Moby123

Hi,

We are going on the P & O Azura sailing from Barbados on 16th November for 2 glorious weeks cruising the islands and a couple of queries are in my mind....

1. My wife is a keen Cliff Richard fan and wants to see his home, any clues as to best way of seeing it as it will be the highlight(!) of her visit.

2. What is the best way of making a deal and which currency is preferable, Jamaican or US Dollars?

3. Out of all the Islands which are the trips most recommended and is it easier booking via a taxi in port when getting off the boat or in advance?

Many thanks for any help here to as it is 3 out of the 4 of us 50th Birthdays and this is our celebration holiday.....Cheers,Phil...

Hi,

We are going on the P & O Azura sailing from Barbados on 16th November for 2 glorious weeks cruising the islands and a couple of queries are in my mind....

1. My wife is a keen Cliff Richard fan and wants to see his home, any clues as to best way of seeing it as it will be the highlight(!) of her visit.

2. What is the best way of making a deal and which currency is preferable, Jamaican or US Dollars?

3. Out of all the Islands which are the trips most recommended and is it easier booking via a taxi in port when getting off the boat or in advance?

Many thanks for any help here to as it is 3 out of the 4 of us 50th Birthdays and this is our celebration holiday.....Cheers,Phil...

Cliff's house in Barbados is at SUGAR HILL, near Westmoreland, St.James.

Sugar Hill is a gated community, but the guard might let you in to gawk.

The U.S.Dollar is King in these islands.

Forget all other regional Dollar currencies.

Walk with USD, both big and small denom.

DIY island tours via abundant taxi supply, is very easy in all these Caribbean islands.

Thanks Aplmac and Barbados.sounds promising. It would be all her dreams and wishes rolled into one if we were able to have a closer look.

So I take it there is a fortress gate system with a guard on you can speak to? I take it all the taxi drivers will be aware of how to get there? Will a $20 in the top pocket help???

Sorry for all the questions but it is so important to her as it will be e once in a lifetime opportunity ....

Phil...

At best, I reckon you might get the guard at the gate to let you in

and then you might merely drive past the house

-if you know which one/What-Number it is...

I very much doubt you'd be allowed onto the grounds or into the house itself

so you'd best get your kicks from the photo kindly supplied above! ;)

Sir Cliff’s villa is available from time to time for about US$2800 per night (1/2 the price of Sandy Lane during peak) and sleeps ten (10).

Call David or Cindy in St. Thomas @ 1-246-424-6633 to inquire.

If you cannot secure a front gate entrance, a view of the property is available just east of Holetown on the parallel roads.

Most of the taxi drivers know where it is and some can get you in the front gate, too (or so I’m told) ;)

Good Luck! :)

Cliff's house in Barbados is at SUGAR HILL, near Westmoreland, St.James.

Sugar Hill is a gated community, but the guard might let you in to gawk.

The U.S.Dollar is King in these islands.

Forget all other regional Dollar currencies.

Walk with USD, both big and small denom.

DIY island tours via abundant taxi supply, is very easy in all these Caribbean islands.

Is this the same area as Mick Jagger's villa?

Archived