Would you do your time dining party of 10 on Breeze?

sturderick

We keep going back and forth whether to try this with a party of 10 on the Breeze. I'd like to hear anyone's experiences with a group this big. We've done it with a party of 4 and really liked it but a party of 10 is a whole different situation!

We had a group of 10 on the Breeze TA last November and did ATD...worked out just fine...longest we had to wait was like 15 minutes on one of the formal nights. Outside of that I think we ate in MDR like 12-13 of the 15 nights. And for most of those nights sat in the same area/table in the DR for what that's worth. We're doing it again next month on the Sunshine TA.

I would definitely do assigned dining, for two reasons. First, I don't want to have to communicate with ten different people about what time we should go to dinner each night. Second, you will probably have a long wait - especially on the formal nights and I'd rather we all just walked in and sat down. On the Magic, we've had to wait as long as 45 minutes and with 10 people it would probably be longer.

We keep going back and forth whether to try this with a party of 10 on the Breeze. I'd like to hear anyone's experiences with a group this big. We've done it with a party of 4 and really liked it but a party of 10 is a whole different situation!

I've done it with a party of 11 on 2 different cruises without a problem. We just had to wait a little longer than we would have otherwise. You can also split up into 2 groups with tables side-by-side. I've done that before too.

Archived