Anyone going to Clearwater Beach??

cluelyss18

Hi! I hope this reaches those that are going to Bermuda in the next few weeks. Last week, we went to clearwater beach with our family. Unfortunately, we accidentally left a t-shirt there. This isn't just your ordinary t-shirt. This t-shirt was the first thing my husband gave to me while we were dating and was his PT shirt from the military 20 years ago. It has sooo much sentimental value that I bawled my eyes out when we realized what happened. I immediately contacted a dock employee back at the ship and they were going to try and locate it for me or contact the bar at the beach, but with no internet on board, I was sort of helpless.

If anyone is going to Clearwater beach over the next few weeks, would someone mind checking with the bar called Gomby's to see if anyone turned in a blue shirt that says 'Bravo Bulldogs' on the front with a bulldog wearing camo.

I know this is a long shot...so I will keep my fingers crossed and say thanks in advance for any help!

Hi!

Try posting your request on the roll call for this Sunday's sailing of the Explorer to Bermuda. Perhaps someone on that cruise could help you, too!

Good luck! Not sure if there are other lines/ships headed there, as well. You could check NCL's roll calls, too!

- Miriam

• 2 weeks later...

Archived