HAL website navigation ?

comfortcove

Does anyone know how to attempt to change your dining room request? I looked this AM for our cruise (57 days now!!) and cannot see how to do it. I looked under preferences, details, reservations, faqs, and I just do not see it. If I need to call, do I call TA or HAL directly? Thank you!

Does anyone know how to attempt to change your dining room request? I looked this AM for our cruise (57 days now!!) and cannot see how to do it. I looked under preferences, details, reservations, faqs, and I just do not see it. If I need to call, do I call TA or HAL directly? Thank you!

If you have a TA , I believe you need to go through them If not then HAL customer service. Only case you contact HAL directly( even if you have TA) is if you need ship services for dining reservations , indulgences, spa , cabana reservations.

I don't have a booking right now and can't check, but I think you have to cancel and re-book. Or call HAL Ship Services.

I just called HAL myself, thought I would give it a whirl, rather than going through the TA and wondering if it really was done. They changed our late dining to a table for 2! For anyone who is interested, retreat cabanas on the Noordam for ten days are now$399. There are ten total and she said they are assigned, one cannot choose the location. I have not decided yet on that. I am glad I changed the dining, it should be reflected on our docs that will be available in a week or so. The many post about overly long dinner service, and late dining companions gave me second thoughts about a larger table. By eight o'clock we will be hungry, and I hope to not miss all of the evening entertainment.

Archived