Spread sheet for Entertainment on Allure

[quote name='Realtor at Sea']I have been on the Allure twice, but forget where I can find an entertainment spread sheet. Specifically, will be on B2B
1/19/14 and 1/26/14. Thanks in advance for any help![/quote]

The reservations just opened this morning. I sail on the Allure 12/15 and we have been waiting and waiting. So glad they are finally open!!

However, they haven't updated the spreadsheet times yet.

Or are you wanting a file that people have made on their own to use, yourself, as a spreadsheet for your vacation?

[quote name='Realtor at Sea']Snooksi, Would simply like sheet for our cruises.[/quote]

I have one. It's a pdf file, so if you post your email for a few minutes, I'll send it to you. I don't want to erase anything (it's set up for a future cruise that I end up canceling) so you can see how to use it. Just erase my times and put the times you want in their places.

Hope it helps. I LOVE THEM!! Edited by Snooksi

[quote name='Snooksi']The reservations just opened this morning. I sail on the Allure 12/15 and we have been waiting and waiting. So glad they are finally open!!

However, they haven't updated the spreadsheet times yet.

Or are you wanting a file that people have made on their own to use, yourself, as a spreadsheet for your vacation?[/quote]
I think an old spreadsheet will have the same times as the new you are waiting for. The eastern has it's times and the western theirs. They don't change

[quote name='Realtor at Sea']Snooksi, Would simply like sheet for our cruises.[/quote]

Sorry, are you asking about the RCCL spreadsheet with all of the showtimes on it?

Or, are you asking for a pdf file spreadsheet that people make to put their own show times, dinner reservations, time ship leaves, lunches, activities, etc?

The RCCL spreadsheet is the link someone posted above. It hasn't been changed yet for cruises past November, but the poster above said it doesn't change so you could use that.

Or, if you want one you can use for your own vacation that someone has made where you can put your own times, reservations, etc, I have one I can send you. It's a pdf file.

Sorry, I can't figure out what it is you are wanting.

[quote name='Realtor at Sea']The Royal Caribbean spread sheet. Just copied some old ones and hope things do not change too much. Thanks for your help![/quote]

I just checked it against the times listed for our December reservations and they are the same.

Just make sure you have the Eastern or Western Itinerary. I don't know if the times are different, but I assume so or they wouldn't distinguish the two.

Glad you found what you wanted.

[quote name='Snooksi']Sorry, are you asking about the RCCL spreadsheet with all of the showtimes on it?

Or, are you asking for a pdf file spreadsheet that people make to put their own show times, dinner reservations, time ship leaves, lunches, activities, etc?

The RCCL spreadsheet is the link someone posted above. It hasn't been changed yet for cruises past November, but the poster above said it doesn't change so you could use that.

Or, if you want one you can use for your own vacation that someone has made where you can put your own times, reservations, etc, I have one I can send you. It's a pdf file.

Sorry, I can't figure out what it is you are wanting.[/quote]

We're cruising on the Allure in March. I can use your spreadsheet as a template -- if you do not mind. [EMAIL="laedw81023@gmaill.com"]laedw81023@Gmail.com[/EMAIL]. Thank you.

[quote name='laedw']We're cruising on the Allure in March. I can use your spreadsheet as a template -- if you do not mind. [EMAIL="laedw81023@gmaill.com"]laedw81023@Gmail.com[/EMAIL]. Thank you.[/quote]

Sent. Hope it helps!!

[quote name='Johnno3c']Snooks, could I have a copy too please?

Many thanks[/quote]

Sure, can you post your email?

It's a .doc file. I was incorrect when I posted that it was a .pdf file. Someone sent it to me from here on CC so I'm just passing it along. It really is helpful when you are trying to plan excursions, specialty dining, entertainment and when the ship leaves ports, etc.

• 6 months later...