Overnite stay in Baltimore,MD

3red7s

Thank you so much for the feedback!! I'm very excited to walk around and see the Inner Harbor!! We are planning on visiting Blue Moon Cafe for Capt Crunch French toast!! DH wants Phillips for dinner but I'm not a seafood person. Do you have any other restaurant recommendations??

You are 1 block from Oceannaire, in the circle, which I highly recommend over Phillips. Yes, it's more expensive, but the Happy Hour menu is fantastic and very affordable. All of the locals I know refer to Phillips as the McDonald's of seafood and mostly everything is frozen. It's a tourist trap, used to be a big deal back in the day. ;)

There is also another high end seafood (Greek) restaurant about 2 blocks from your hotel, Ouzo Bay....excellent with another wonderful Happy Hour menu.

Blue Moon is fun. ;)

Check out the Harbor East link. There's Roy's, Flemings Steakhouse, Wit & Wisdom and Pabu (Four Seasons). All of these have great Happy Hour menus and you can certainly get your fill. When you visit Blue Moon, which is in Fells Point, there's an abundance of restaurants there also. You can probably tell that we're foodies. lol Good luck and have fun.

Edited by madelinerose

You are 1 block from Oceannaire, in the circle, which I highly recommend over Phillips. Yes, it's more expensive, but the Happy Hour menu is fantastic and very affordable. All of the locals I know refer to Phillips as the McDonald's of seafood and mostly everything is frozen. It's a tourist trap, used to be a big deal back in the day. ;)

There is also another high end seafood (Greek) restaurant about 2 blocks from your hotel, Ouzo Bay....excellent with another wonderful Happy Hour menu.

Blue Moon is fun. ;)

Check out the Harbor East link. There's Roy's, Flemings Steakhouse, Wit & Wisdom and Pabu (Four Seasons). All of these have great Happy Hour menus and you can certainly get your fill. When you visit Blue Moon, which is in Fells Point, there's an abundance of restaurants there also. You can probably tell that we're foodies. lol Good luck and have fun.

We are foodies too! Thanks for the feedback! It is very much appreciated. I'll be sure to follow up with what we decided

We are foodies too! Thanks for the feedback! It is very much appreciated. I'll be sure to follow up with what we decided

Just remembered another place for seafood. Thames Street Oyster House in Fells Point. Great place! If the weather cooperates, a nice walk along the waterfront promenade. ;)

http://www.thamesstreetoysterhouse.com/