Miracle -- which is a better option?

izmeeh

Hello all,

Currently, I'm in 4A interior, midship, Riviera on the Miracle. With the National Cruise Vacation Month Sale, I'd pay $200 more, get back $200 via OBC, and be able to upgrade to interior, midship on Empress, Verandah, or Panorama. Is it worth it to be upgraded from one floor to another on the Miracle?

Personally - I don't think it's worth tying up another $200.00 of your money - even though you get it back in OBC.

All inside cabins are the same - no matter where they are located. Upgrading to an inside on a higher deck doesn't really get you anything except being a deck or two closer to the Lido, Theatre and MDR, etc.

Now...if you could use that same "upgrade" to get an OV or Balcony - that's a different story. ;)

Have you looked at the 4K Interiors - on Deck 4?? They are really an obstructed OV with a set of french doors that open up - but there is no balcony because of the life boats. I think they are one of the best "bargins" on the Spirit class! Fresh air and natural light - for the cost of an interior cabin - as long as you don't mind the obstructed view you can't go wrong with those.

I agree 100% with "Happy". Take a good look at the 4K cabins, as they are truly the best bargain aboard the "Spirit" class ships. Try to find one that's between the life boats, but even if not, they are still excellent, and especially for the money.

Have a GREAT CRUISE!

"SKY"

Those rooms are $8.60/per day/per person more, making the room $20 cheaper than a regular oceanview room.

4k has fresh air and if you get one between life boats you will have some view. Several of us here agree the 4k is the way to go but the choice is yours.

4k has fresh air and if you get one between life boats you will have some view. Several of us here agree the 4k is the way to go but the choice is yours.

Thank you. I didn't realized that. I'm checking with my PVP since I can only see 10 online and none are between the life boats.

Thank you. I didn't realized that. I'm checking with my PVP since I can only see 10 online and none are between the life boats.

Even a 4K that ISN'T between the boats, beats heck out of an OV, IMO. The natural light, and FRESH AIR, and sound of the sea makes these cabins EXCELLENT!

"SKY"

4k is the best interior out there. Just like a balcony room, without the balcony. French doors that open for air and sound (possibly a partial view). And close to everything. Best deal, IMO.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The price went down on a 4K so I switched over to a 4K from an inside. Similar question with a bit of a difference in price.

With the National Cruise Vacation Month Sale, I'd pay $140 more now and get back $200 via OBC. Good deal?

Archived