Stateroom 8031 on Regatta?

loum140

Mom, who is traveling alone, has just been assigned inside stateroom 8031 on Regatta. The catalog describes it as a "quad with pullman". Can anyone enlighten us about this? Does the capacity for 4 persons affect the interior size?

Thanks in advance.

Can you really picture more than two people in 160 sq. ft.?

Whether I can picture it or not it is offered by Oceania :rolleyes:

I believe Marsha's mom will be a solo cruiser so it will be fine for her

Lyn

Whether I can picture it or not it is offered by Oceania :rolleyes:

I believe Marsha's mom will be a solo cruiser so it will be fine for her

Lyn

Thanks Lyn. I too have never seen one of the inside staterooms, but was concerned about the "quad with pullman" phrasing. I kept picturing beds everywhere. You're probably right -- the loveseat would become one bed and there's a single pull down somewhere else, which would be out of sight when not needed. I was just wondering if someone who had stayed in this stateroom could reassure me that there's still the standard walking-around space when the extra sleeping accomodations are not used. Marsha

Thanks Lyn. I too have never seen one of the inside staterooms, but was concerned about the "quad with pullman" phrasing. I kept picturing beds everywhere. You're probably right -- the loveseat would become one bed and there's a single pull down somewhere else, which would be out of sight when not needed. I was just wondering if someone who had stayed in this stateroom could reassure me that there's still the standard walking-around space when the extra sleeping accomodations are not used. Marsha

Rest assured, there is enough room for a bed, dresser, loveseat, table, closet, TV etc. in this cabin. Along with the same size bathrooms as all the other cabins except of course for the PHs and the Suites. She will have lots of room, even for two!! Arlene

Rest assured, there is enough room for a bed, dresser, loveseat, table, closet, TV etc. in this cabin. Along with the same size bathrooms as all the other cabins except of course for the PHs and the Suites. She will have lots of room, even for two!! Arlene

Thanks Arlene! :D

Loum140

We had a sneaky peak in one of the insides on disembarkation, and I was surprised just how much room there was in there. The one we saw and we were on the same deck as your Mum's stateroom was long with the layout running bow to aft. The double bed was on the far wall again running bow to aft, with the shower room immediately as you enter and a small double sofa bed (Pullman). No sign of any extra bed(s). I really was quite surprised at how much room there was and as Arlene has said plenty of room!

It is nice up there on deck 8 and she won't be far from the escalator/ stairs to go anywhere. And she's in just about the perfect spot for heading up for the afternoon tea in Horizons! :D.

I wish her a fabulous cruise on Regatta. :)

Loum140

We had a sneaky peak in one of the insides on disembarkation, and I was surprised just how much room there was in there. The one we saw and we were on the same deck as your Mum's stateroom was long with the layout running bow to aft. The double bed was on the far wall again running bow to aft, with the shower room immediately as you enter and a small double sofa bed (Pullman). No sign of any extra bed(s). I really was quite surprised at how much room there was and as Arlene has said plenty of room!

It is nice up there on deck 8 and she won't be far from the escalator/ stairs to go anywhere. And she's in just about the perfect spot for heading up for the afternoon tea in Horizons! :D.

I wish her a fabulous cruise on Regatta. :)

Thank you so much. I'll tell her what you said. It looks like that stateroom is just about mid-ship so she should not feel any rocking motion either. :D Marsha

Thank you so much. I'll tell her what you said. It looks like that stateroom is just about mid-ship so she should not feel any rocking motion either. :D Marsha

I've just looked at the deck plan and we were literally around the corner, so yes mid-ship, best spot for any frisky seas! :).

Archived