Bathrobes in suites

cruiser01

Appreciate the reserved judgment :)

Agreed! 3 & 6 yr olds don't need massages. Was just asking if maybe the spa would have smaller sizes because the give kids/teens massages.

My kids like bathrobes. It keeps them warm. And they look very cute in them.

No big deal if they don't have them. Will pack ours. Just trying to avoid packing them if they have smaller ones on board.

I would like a robe . But sounds like no robes in the inside cabins :( if we ask real nice do u think we could get a couple ?

There are limited numbers on board, but ask your steward, if they can find a couple they will.

For those asking, please remember, these robes are nothing special, a waffle type material that is not particularly warm or thick. The robes in suites are somewhat better.

There are limited numbers on board, but ask your steward, if they can find a couple they will.

For those asking, please remember, these robes are nothing special, a waffle type material that is not particularly warm or thick. The robes in suites are somewhat better.

The suite robes on the Breakaway are to die for. The nicest, softest, comfiest robes I have ever seen.

The suite robes on the Breakaway are to die for. The nicest, softest, comfiest robes I have ever seen.

My one and only Breakaway regret is not purchasing the suite robe when I sailed in July. They really are the best robes ever!! I'm sailing the Gem in July, 2014, and one of the biggest reasons I'm excited is so I can finally have the robe!!!:D

If I am in a robe that means I am in my cabin (hopefully). Not where I want to be on my cruise for much more than sleeping, showering, or balcony cocktails B4 dinner. Of the 168 hours on board I may wear the robe for 3.5 hours (30 minutes a day) whilst I pretty up!

I really wish they would add them to the online gift shop. Invariably I return home regretting that I hadn't bought one, and would snap one up in a heartbeat if I could buy it online.

Maybe this next time I'll remember to get while I'm still onboard. :rolleyes:

We are kindred spirits with respect to the robes (at the very least!).:) If the Haven robes were listed online I would be wearing it every minute I could!!

I am determined to purchase one next summer on the Gem! :D

Archived