Epic Chef's Table and teens

getaway4fun

Has anyone brought their teenagers to the Chef's Table? We have traveled extensively with our kids and they love new dining experiences as much as we do. Obviously they would not partake in the wine offerings, but prefer a good Pepsi or sparkling water. :) I don't have a problem with still paying the full price. Any information would be very helpful!

Has anyone brought their teenagers to the Chef's Table? We have traveled extensively with our kids and they love new dining experiences as much as we do. Obviously they would not partake in the wine offerings, but prefer a good Pepsi or sparkling water. :) I don't have a problem with still paying the full price. Any information would be very helpful!

I'm sure they would be a welcome addition. Call NCL for more information.

Thanks for your input! I will definitely check with NCL. After looking up the menu, we are very excited to try it out. We just experienced the 14 course tasting menu at Nemacolin in Pennsylvania. My son said he could manage a few more courses. The rest of us were good for the next two days! I love the idea of exposing my kids to good conversation and even better food! :) Looking forward to a fabulous cruise!

When my niece and nephew were children and have cruised with me they never ordered off the kid menu. When my niece was 6 she preferred asparagus to fries and the like.

Some kids and teens would definately enjoy it. Others not so much. It sounds like you know yours. And if sat next to one of them it would be my pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

When my niece and nephew were children and have cruised with me they never ordered off the kid menu. When my niece was 6 she preferred asparagus to fries and the like.

Some kids and teens would definately enjoy it. Others not so much. It sounds like you know yours. And if sat next to one of them it would be my pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you! Your reply made my day.:) Here's to more kids with "sophisticated" palates and eloquent social skills!

Although, to be honest, sometimes a good plate of fries just hits the spot! ;)

Archived