Award Booking Services

Riverroad

Has anyone used them? Is it permissible to recommend one on this forum? I have read everything you ff experts have written regarding using DL SkyPesos to try to get two biz tickets to Venice in June and have spent hours trying. I am about to tear my hair out. I'm thinking one of these services is my best bet at this point.

I know you want specifics. In an ideal world, we'd like to fly from JFK to Venice on or about 6/10 and return from Verona on 6/22. We're willing to travel back to Venice for the return flight if we can't make Verona work. AF does have this itinerary-JFK-CDG-VCE-VRN-CDG-JFK. We're willing to fly in Premier Voyageur on AF if we could get it with miles. Would prefer DL biz to CDG and then AF to VCE and return from Verona. However, we're open to any reasonable routing with miles.

The experts here have helped me before and I'm most appreciative for all your help for us struggling fliers.

SkyPesos has a three-tier system. However, partner awards can only be booked at the lowest level.

So....if there is AF inventory available, then it would price at the lowest level. However, if it is combined with a DL flight that is at a higher redemption tier, then that level carries through for the whole itinerary. Sometimes, the DL engine will give you two independent redemptions when the cost is less than what one redemption would be.

For example, a combination of a high domestic "positioning flight" to a gateway with a low partner international flight can price out as two tickets, rather than being forced into high for the whole routing.

So....grab those AF seats. They are at the low level from JFK to VCE and back.

Has anyone used them? Is it permissible to recommend one on this forum? I have read everything you ff experts have written regarding using DL SkyPesos to try to get two biz tickets to Venice in June and have spent hours trying. I am about to tear my hair out. I'm thinking one of these services is my best bet at this point.

I know you want specifics. In an ideal world, we'd like to fly from JFK to Venice on or about 6/10 and return from Verona on 6/22. We're willing to travel back to Venice for the return flight if we can't make Verona work. AF does have this itinerary-JFK-CDG-VCE-VRN-CDG-JFK. We're willing to fly in Premier Voyageur on AF if we could get it with miles. Would prefer DL biz to CDG and then AF to VCE and return from Verona. However, we're open to any reasonable routing with miles.

The experts here have helped me before and I'm most appreciative for all your help for us struggling fliers.

If you will send an email to J71643Le at aol dot com I will tell you which award service I used. Julia

Archived