As soon as you get on the ship

kac13090

We usually find a table out on the Lido deck. We like to people watch. Then we take turns getting food, so we aren't toting around carry ons. After we're finished eating, we go exploring, sometimes we wander off to those nice gray doors, if no one is standing guard, we sneak through just to stash the carryon, then we're off again to get our drink on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

Usually:

1) Find a table on the deck near buffet

2) order cocktail

3) get food

This upcoming cruise, we'll first go to the cabin since we have Faster to the Fun...then, see above!

1- get food

2- find a table

3- grab a DOD

however, now with platinum we may head to the cabin first and drop off a carry on

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on my chair so i can have it the next day, order the cheers program to share with my dw and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause i am hungry. :d

typical first day..

lol!!

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

Good plan. I think you were on my last cruise!

typical first day..

I could not stop laughing after reading this. Thank you!

On past cruises it was head to the buffet, find a table to drop all the carryons then take turns getting food and watching the stuff.

Now - #1 is go to my cabin (FTTF) and drop off everything, take a look at the balcony and then get a bite to eat and hopefully go back to the cabin, unpack and relax on the balcony until muster drill.

we always check out table in dining room, make any changes if we need them, go to lido and drop off carry on, sit with them while everyone gets food then go to get mine, this time will drop them off in room since this will be our tenth.

typical first day..

OMG, where is my head today... before I go to the buffet , I head over to guest services to remove those pesky auto gratuities...:p

Archived