Oasis Chefs table question

ghoundlvr

Could someone please remind me where to go to try to get Chefs table reservations upon boarding Oasis? That was one reservation that I forgot to try to obtain in advance.

We are sitting in hotel in FLL now with the empty port across from us...waiting to board in the morning. I guess that Concierge would be able to help us, but I seem to recall reading that they aren't always there on embarkation. Can't wait to enjoy our CL suite with my DH for our 1st wedding anniversary!

Could someone please remind me where to go to try to get Chefs table reservations upon boarding Oasis? That was one reservation that I forgot to try to obtain in advance.

We are sitting in hotel in FLL now with the empty port across from us...waiting to board in the morning. I guess that Concierge would be able to help us, but I seem to recall reading that they aren't always there on embarkation. Can't wait to enjoy our CL suite with my DH for our 1st wedding anniversary!

Just off Oasis' Oct 5th sailing and yes the Concierge's are (or were on our cruise) in the CL embarkation day...

We stayed at Embassy Suites and what a nice view we had of Oasis from our room the morning of cruise :).

Archived