´Final Palma Port WebCam ´Fix´!

Sad I know, but ever since the Dream re-entered the Med in May I have had to have a weekly look at her each Saturday on the Palma webcam.

Last look today before, after a 12 month wait, it is time for us to go on her again!

This time next week we will be waking up in Palma prior to boarding - even my oh so laid back husband is showing signs of excitement.

By the way, in case anyone doesn´t know there are 2 webcams on the Palma waterfront - the better known one at the Auditorium and one at the Hotel Amic Horizonte (where we will be staying on Friday night) that gives a great view of the Port. Link to the Horizonte camera http://www.mallorcatravel.com/mallorca_webcam/mallorca-webcam.htm

I'm so pleased we are not alone! We often take a look at webcams of some the places we've visited and ports if the ships we know are there and this brings back very fond memories. Thought we might have been a little sad in the eyes of some but clearly others share our interest - or longing to be back on board! :D

Gieranger is another good one where you can spot the ships anchored in the Fjords but I've felt sorry for cruisers there this summer as they've had some bad weather. Many times we've looked it's been so wet and/or misty you could hardly see the ships let alone the wonderful scenery.

I'll take a peek at Palma now - not too long before we'll be on her too - but I'll not wish the time away as you have your much anticipated cruise to enjoy first. ;)

Hope you have a fab time campolady after a long wait there's no wonder you're excited. Bon Voyage :D;)

Archived