More fun!!

bltrn

It's a toss up between the guy trying to get into the MDR at lunch wearing only his swimming trunks and flip flops (the Restaurant manager chased him away) or the Spanish Passenger at the talent contest doing a singing, dancing routine which culminated in him ripping his entire outfit off - never seen the Animation team move so fast trying to cover him up.

It's a toss up between the guy trying to get into the MDR at lunch wearing only his swimming trunks and flip flops (the Restaurant manager chased him away) or the Spanish Passenger at the talent contest doing a singing, dancing routine which culminated in him ripping his entire outfit off - never seen the Animation team move so fast trying to cover him up.

LOL you win I guess :p

I was on a music theme cruise last March. One night was "dress up like your favorite Rock Star". Late, late that night, Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue was stinkin' drunk but still posing with crew members who seemed to come out of the woodwork to get their photos taken. It was hysterical!

OMG!!! Why they let her in?????????????????????

Well... the first question is why would someone wear a BATH ROBE in the MDR??:p:confused:

I guess it's because she used the aft door (not very popular) as her table was close to it so there was no one on that door... but still, unbelievable!:eek:

A bride coming to dinner in the MDR with wedding dress :eek: Her new husband; whose best man had been under cabin arrest since two afters after we left port for drunken assault then proceeded to make a speech as though everyone at second sitting was part of their wedding - I hate shipboard weddings, I think they cheesy so I was not surprised when we were able to get video of the groom chewing with his mouth open the entire evening.

Archived