Playa Mia question

Sooner-Cruisers

• 3 weeks later...
Can you take a taxi there and pay at the entrance or must you pay in advance using a site like : http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/playamiadaypass.html ? Are the prices different?

We have a 2 yr old so I'm just trying to figure out what's best. Thank you. Any other tips would be appreciated.

To answer my own question: yes you can take a taxi and pay there. It's better and cheaper to book through the site above and my 2 yr old was free through them.

She loved the pool, seriously the most fun she's ever had in the water. All the little ones loved it. I'd do it again in a second! It rained on and off and the bathroom attendant let us park the stroller & car seat in the bathroom. Wifi is included, so that was a great bonus.

• 4 weeks later...
To answer my own question: yes you can take a taxi and pay there. It's better and cheaper to book through the site above and my 2 yr old was free through them.

Sooner-

Do you or anyone else know how much the cab fare is to Playa Mia? There are 6 of us all together (3 adults, 10 yo DS, 2 2yo DD).

I'm trying to decide which is cheaper, to arrange our own transportation or buy it though www.cozumel-watersports.com/

We are booked with Playa Mia for our January cruise. We just booked directly with Playa Mia, they now allow you to book directly from their website. you can cancel up to two days before for any reason, they will move your reservation if your itinerary changes, and they will refund if your stop is cancelled.

I know the taxi is a flat rate of $16 for up to 4 people, can't remember for 6 but I know it's set rates so try doing a search!

Sooner-

Do you or anyone else know how much the cab fare is to Playa Mia? There are 6 of us all together (3 adults, 10 yo DS, 2 2yo DD).

I'm trying to decide which is cheaper, to arrange our own transportation or buy it though www.cozumel-watersports.com/

For 5 it was $21. They charge for everyone, also make sure to agree to the posted rate before you drive off. The price is posted on a sign, but they'll try to get more $ if they think you don't know the posted amount.