Triumph Lido Deck

twinsaj

I am staying in 925- something interior lido deck room. Will I like this? I got sold that it's nice to walk out to everything. Is this true? I'm not stuck in the old fogie area am I?? Thanks!

You will really enjoy the Lido or the Panorama Decks. The cabin areas are shorter so there is less foot traffic. It's a quick walk to the buffet area in the morning for your coffee, quick walk back to your cabin if you forget something, use your own bathroom instead of the public ones by the pools, etc.

As far as being stuck in the old fogie area, only if you have an old fogie in your cabin. Out of seven cruises, other than family, I couldnt tell you who was next to us. You don't see your neighbors to interact with them anyway. There's a good chance that if there is some old fogies next to you, you won't have to worry about them smoking pot or playing loud hard rock music until the wee hours of the morning. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Finally was able to change my cabins to the Lido deck. My travel agent tried to talk me out of it, saying it was noisy. I am going to go by all of your positive comments and go for it. Can't be noisy with cabins above and below us. It's going to be so convenient. I can't wait!! Got two balconies on he port side right next to each other!!

Love the Lido & Panorama decks. Beware carnival reps are not always correct about the dividers. Family member was told theirs would open with their kids & when they boarded, they found out it didn't. Not a big deal but she was disappointed.

I can tell you that the divider can be opened between 1050 & 1054. Just had those last week.

We are in 9246 and 9242. Don't know if it will open or not. Know that the rooms are not connecting. Hope it does but if not at least we are next to each other. Originally we were 4 cabins away on Deck 7. This is way better!! The ship seems pretty full as there weren't many cabins available together. At least I got what I wanted!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the Lido deck...and we usually save money and just stay in an interior on that deck, because a few steps and we are outside anyway. Love being close enough to go to my cabin while sitting by the pool, using my own restroom, and really like the fact that it is quite on that deck....never heard anything, not even the foot traffic.....In Feb we wanted to try one of the "L" shaped balcony cabins, so we will be on Upper this time, but pretty sure I am going to miss the convenience of the Lido!

We had a connecting balcony this last cruise on Panorama deck (1065 & 1067) and it was awesome. Not much noise except the night of the deck party.

So surprised everyone saying how quiet it is on the lido!!! Read all the responses to my DH and we are calling to change to the lido deck today! Thanks again everyone!