Dining Wait List

Banjo

I recently booked the Silhouette for a January cruise and was assigned the later dining time and wait listed for the 6:15 dining time, which is our preference. On past Celebrity cruises, if we came back late from an excursion or hanging out in the port, we just go up stairs and ask the maitre'd to slip us in. Never usually a problem but that's rare. We are creatures of habit to the 6:15 time. From folks experience, are they pretty good about clearing the wait list? Would matter if I call periodically? Thanks..

I recently booked the Silhouette for a January cruise and was assigned the later dining time and wait listed for the 6:15 dining time, which is our preference. On past Celebrity cruises, if we came back late from an excursion or hanging out in the port, we just go up stairs and ask the maitre'd to slip us in. Never usually a problem but that's rare. We are creatures of habit to the 6:15 time. From folks experience, are they pretty good about clearing the wait list? Would matter if I call periodically? Thanks..

Hi Banjo,

I'd call at least once or so, to see what they can do for you. The number for Dining, is 1-800-242-6374, option 2. I hope this is helpful !

Worst case scenario is you go see the Maitre'd when you board the ship. From what I can tell many people (and TA's) don't pay attention to the dining time and wind up taking whatever first appears.

I've been waitlisted for late seating a number of times and if this wasn't corrected prior to boarding a quick visit with the Maitre'd took care of it. Only problem is there are usually a number of people waiting to see him so it might take a while (grab a glass of wine just in case).

Archived