Help with ocean suite

Ocean Dancer

I've done a few cabin crawls and looked at some pictures of ocean suites (Pride) but I'm wondering about the private sleeping issues with three adults. Is there a wall or something separating the sleeping quarters? How about two TV'S, or am I thinking of the wrong suite? Thank you for any help, I just don't want one large room that is all open.:confused:

Hi I think you may be thinking about the Grand Suite. I have stayed in an Ocean Suite twice. Only one TV. Two twin beds that can be put together and a couch for a third person. Some have the pull down from the ceiling to have a 4th person in the room. No separations, sorry.

ABSOLUTELY!!! :D

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We have stayed in every type of balcony room and suite in the fleet including the Owners suite on the Fantasy class and Captains suite on some of the Conquest class ships. I think Carnival missed the boat (pun intended) with only having these rooms on the 4 Spirit class ships. Great rooms great windows great balcony......did I mention great ?

We have stayed in every type of balcony room and suite in the fleet including the Owners suite on the Fantasy class and Captains suite on some of the Conquest class ships. I think Carnival missed the boat (pun intended) with only having these rooms on the 4 Spirit class ships. Great rooms great windows great balcony......did I mention great ?

Agreed!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived