coach transfer from Southampton

englishgal

I believe that Eavesway coaches offer return coach transfers for Eclipse sailings from Southampton but I'm not sure if they would offer 1 way transfers-you could call them to ask.

You could take the train-we took a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly to Southampton a couple of years ago (cross country trains) and it was just a short taxi ride from the station to the cruise terminal.

My brother and sister in law did Doncaster to Southampton through Celeb. They actually had to get to Woodhall services on the M1 and were picked up (and dropped on the return) there. Other stops on the way down were Leicester Forest East and Rothersthorpe...1st pick up was Woodhall. They picked up there at 8.30am (so not horrendously early) and on return were dropped off about noon.

Simon

Hi Simon do you know which company they used. I should have said that celebrity have offered us a free flight to Manchester, but as I use a mobility scooter, the small airlines often will not take them. I am sure if I ring Celebrity, they will sort something, just thought I would try myself. Thank you

I believe that Eavesway coaches offer return coach transfers for Eclipse sailings from Southampton but I'm not sure if they would offer 1 way transfers-you could call them to ask.

You could take the train-we took a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly to Southampton a couple of years ago (cross country trains) and it was just a short taxi ride from the station to the cruise terminal.

Thanks, I have emailed Eavesway

Archived