Taxi port to Boatyard?

soobs

Hi

How much should 2 of us expect to pay from the port to the Boatyard? I have seen on here it is £12.00 each to get in the Boatyard or is that $12.00???

I believe the entrance is inclusive of a return taxi? What else does it include?

Is Nevilles boat trips to see the turtles from this beach or another one?

Any other advice anyone can off would be fantastic, we will be in Barbados on the 7th of December for the day waiting for the Ventura to set sail.

Hi

How much should 2 of us expect to pay from the port to the Boatyard? I have seen on here it is £12.00 each to get in the Boatyard or is that $12.00???

I believe the entrance is inclusive of a return taxi? What else does it include?

Is Nevilles boat trips to see the turtles from this beach or another one?

Any other advice anyone can off would be fantastic, we will be in Barbados on the 7th of December for the day waiting for the Ventura to set sail.

This link should provide most of the answers to your questions: http://www.theboatyard.com/pview2.html?pg=54

Enjoy!

As you don't seem to appreciate the information that I provided earlier, might I suggest that you try doing your own research? The answers to your questions are easily found on this board and elsewhere if you take but a minute to search.

Thank you have now found out $5 each way in taxi and return taxi included in entrance fee.

In fear of being ridiculed I will presume this is pp not per journey.

Anyway after much searching and help off the children a bit of copying and pasting the cruisers hassle free package and zooming in I was able to find it $15

even with glasses my eye site if not the best.

Again not sure if the trips to see the turtles are with Neville who is mentioned on here will just have to wait and see.

Fouremco, I am sorry if I appeared to be lazy, I had read the link but was unable to see the very small print. Would you be so rude if you met me face to face??

Thank you have now found out $5 each way in taxi and return taxi included in entrance fee.

In fear of being ridiculed I will presume this is pp not per journey.

Anyway after much searching and help off the children a bit of copying and pasting the cruisers hassle free package and zooming in I was able to find it $15

even with glasses my eye site if not the best.

Again not sure if the trips to see the turtles are with Neville who is mentioned on here will just have to wait and see.

Fouremco, I am sorry if I appeared to be lazy, I had read the link but was unable to see the very small print. Would you be so rude if you met me face to face??

Interesting perspective. Would you have been so dismissive and not offered even a word of thanks had I provided the information to you face to face? I think not.

In any event, as a show of good faith, let me confirm that numerous posts here and on other boards indicate that you will indeed find Neville at the Boatyard.

Brilliant thank you, I was thinking of going on a catamaran but as Neville is at the boatyard will stick with my first instinct.

As you point out the least I should have done was to thank you for the information for that I sincerely apologise it just goes to show how emails and computer communication can go wrong

Lets start again?

Brilliant thank you, I was thinking of going on a catamaran but as Neville is at the boatyard will stick with my first instinct.

As you point out the least I should have done was to thank you for the information for that I sincerely apologise it just goes to show how emails and computer communication can go wrong

Lets start again?

The issue is totally forgotten. :)

Best of luck with your trip planning and have a wonderful cruise!

Archived