Splendor Spa Pass Cost?

KillaFee

Hi,

My husband and I will be on the Splendor out of NYC on Nov 25th and we really like the idea of having access to the spa. Since we didn't book a spa room, what is the cost of a weekly spa pass? I searched the boards and couldn't get any concrete, up to date information. If anyone has done this on the Splendor recently, do you happen to know how much it was per person? Was it worth it?

THANK YOU!!!

Laura

They made adjustments to the fees due to various days for cruises.

For those guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom, we offer day and week long passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite.

Daily Pass: $40 per guest

Week Passes:

- 2-day cruise: $50 per guest / $80 per couple

- 6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $239 per couple

- 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

- 8-day cruise: $159 per guest / $268 per couple

- Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise

A couple can be any two people, not just husband/wife

Everyone on the Splendor recently said the spa pass for the entire cruise for 2 people was $249.00 so they may not be charging for the first day.

Edited by canadiangal40

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Bernie - you revived an old thread. Here's one that more recent...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2086800

There are also some other spa threads around. I know there was an in-depth review (not Splendor, maybe Magic). Try searching for "Cloud 9 Spa" and see what comes up.

Found the big thread I was thinking of. Yes, it's on the Dream, but I imagine the Splendor spa isn't that different. I'll find out in a couple of months. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1721126&highlight=cloud+9+spa

Ok, please be nice...

What is a thallo pool? I have tried looking up a "definition", but can't find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thalassotherapy pool -- it's a large mineral pool -- like a large hot tub but not as hot and with mineral water instead of the highly chlorinated water you experience in the hot tubs on decks - there's a "lounger" built into one entire side where you can literally just stretch out and sit in it - my husband is addicted to it. We only sail Carnival ships that have Cloud 9 Spas :D so we can get spa cabins.

Well...that said....we are jumping on the Inspiration for a quick get-away next weekend since we only have to drive an hour to Long Beach :D

Thank you. I was not aware of a cloud 9 cabin I'm so jealous. I live in Pennsylvania will be flying in wish I made plans to visit my brother in New York before of a cruise maybe next year. I hope we meet thanks again

on the splendor for the week I am looking-- the spa cabin is 249 more then the balcony on deck 7. So basically I am really paying for the spa cabin.

Also these balconies are fully opened. there is no cover on them

Thalassotherapy pool -- it's a large mineral pool -- like a large hot tub but not as hot and with mineral water instead of the highly chlorinated water you experience in the hot tubs on decks - there's a "lounger" built into one entire side where you can literally just stretch out and sit in it - my husband is addicted to it. We only sail Carnival ships that have Cloud 9 Spas :D so we can get spa cabins.

Well...that said....we are jumping on the Inspiration for a quick get-away next weekend since we only have to drive an hour to Long Beach :D

Thank you!!! I have been wondering, but thought I was missing the meaning somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums