Aft cabins on S Class Ships. Need to Chose.

travelingmom37

Are the aft cabins over the wake on the S Ships like those in the M Class. Are they configured w/ a divider and two sections or just regular sized cabins in an oblong shape?

I adore the aft cabins on the M Class but cannot tell from the deck plans for S. I have a C2 on the hump (1138) an upcoming Reflection cruise.

Should I try for a C1 aft cabin or stick to my mid ship.

For me it is all about the extended balconies and cabin dividers.

Thanks

Are the aft cabins over the wake on the S Ships like those in the M Class. Are they configured w/ a divider and two sections or just regular sized cabins in an oblong shape?

I adore the aft cabins on the M Class but cannot tell from the deck plans for S. I have a C2 on the hump (1138) an upcoming Reflection cruise.

Should I try for a C1 aft cabin or stick to my mid ship.

For me it is all about the extended balconies and cabin dividers.

Thanks

Here's an annotated picture of the Solstice aft cabins (generally applicable to all S-Class ships but the room numbers are different on Silhouette and Reflection)

Not all cabins have the same size balconies. On deck 10, 1206 has the largest balcony. See if you can nab that one instead of 1407.

SunsetViewCabins-Solsticecabinnumbers.jpg

We had SV 8344 on the Eclipse this year. Its a 'standard' size cabin, but the balcony is about 4 feet wider, as are all the cabins in that column (see the photo above. Be aware that apart from the cabins on deck 12, there is effectively no canopy at all to give you shade (there is, but it only sticks out about 18 inches!). Apart from that, its a great cabin, but a long hike to the midships lifts/stairs!

Simon

Archived