Chefs Dinner

brinvic

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone ever done the Chefs Dinner? We will be on The Legend this coming Sunday and would like to sign up for this. I saw that the are only 12 people able to go. What is the quickest way to sign up? And is it only 1 night? Thanks for any info

Did you do the chef's table:)? If so was it worth it? I have booked it for our cruise in January and am really looking forward to it.

Edited by smyliecruising

I have done this several times and the last one was on the Legend in Sept. The Head Chef on the Legend was the best Chef we have had. He was very engaging and really talked to us a lot.

tigercat

Do you remember if it was Fabio or Fabian? I was on Legend 10/26 and the food was far superior than any of my 5 previous cruises. Checked out the place where they have the pictures of the chef etc and noticed it was a new chef--can't remember Fabio or Fabian though...Best food I've had in a long time, even on the buffet.

Did you do the chef's table:)? If so was it worth it? I have booked it for our cruise in January and am really looking forward to it.

We enjoyed Chef's Table last year. Since then, we sailed on Disney Dream and had meals in their renowned Palo and Remy venues. Both were amazing, but even they didn't come close to the Chef's Table experience. It's an incredible evening - well worth the cost. We're looking forward to it again next month.

We enjoyed Chef's Table last year. Since then, we sailed on Disney Dream and had meals in their renowned Palo and Remy venues. Both were amazing, but even they didn't come close to the Chef's Table experience. It's an incredible evening - well worth the cost. We're looking forward to it again next month.

I cant wait! So glad to hear that. I love to watch the chefs on the Food Network do their thing so this should be quite the experience:D:D

Foodie heaven. Advice: go hungary Dress: Biz Causal (Tip - low heels for the ladies, you'll be in a kitchen environment, slippery, grated floors) Plenty of Champaign flowing too :).

Molten cakes easy to fix at home after seeing it made in front of you. Ask for recipe if they don't provide it. They use to have a Carnival cookbook but, alas no more.

Ask the chef the tuff prep questions and pick his/her brain about short cuts. We loved it and always look forward to attending.

Better than a shore excursion!

Enjoy

I don't drink. How much champagne at the initial welcome and wine with dinner is served? Basically, is it a significant amount towards the overall $75 price? Do they either make price accommodations for those who don't partake in the adult libations or, if not, offer reasonable non-alcoholic options (other than the already complimentary onboard beverages)?

I don't drink. How much champagne at the initial welcome and wine with dinner is served? Basically, is it a significant amount towards the overall $75 price? Do they either make price accommodations for those who don't partake in the adult libations or, if not, offer reasonable non-alcoholic options (other than the already complimentary onboard beverages)?

There's a glass or champagne at the initial welcome and then if you drink wine, your glass is never empty during the dinner. It's not a wine pairing dinner, but they do offer a choice of red or white. I had both during our dinner, based on the particular dish being served.

No, they don't make "accommodations" if you don't drink, but they'll serve you whatever beverage you want. Just ask.