Assigning of cabin if GTY?

daryleann

We leave in 41 days and still have no cabin number. How far ahead does Celebrity assign for those with GTY booking? Need to print luggage tags.

Thanks for anyone who is experienced in this.

We book our grandkids GTY rooms and within three days they had a cabin. We have had GYTs in the pasted and had to wait untill the 11th hour. Best info I have to offer. Call X or your TA. ~ Rick

I have booked GTY cabins several times. Anything can happen. I have booked and been assigned the same day. I have also booked and waited until the cruise. The later assignments are usually better. You may luck out and move up several categories. My daughter booked at CAT 12 GTY and moved up 9 categories. She got her cabin assignment 3 days before her cruise. I have also been assigned and reassigned 3 times on one cruise. Each time, the cabin got better. You may blessed with a nicer cabin than you booked. Booking a GTY cabin saves you money. Relax and think of what you can do with your savings.

Yes, we almost always book GTY. But when I go to do the tags, still no room. So, guess I will wait awhile. First time on Celebrity but have been on RCCL and Princess "lots." Won't complain if it is getting 'better...'

Archived