Where is the "don't book a flight before...XXX time"

warmwinds

I know I've seen that before, but can't remember where? Is it somewhere on your reservation after you book? On the general website somewhere? In the brochure?

You'll see it when you do your online boarding form. It's where you enter your transportation information.

I agree, too late to do you any good then. I just guessed at a noon flight (for a 7 am arrival into Bayonne/headed to EWR) so hope I'm ok.

For Bayonne, Celebrity suggested a flight at 1pm or later. Of course, I didn't find this out until I was doing online check-in, even though I had called customer service (the guy I spoke to was totally clueless.) I had booked a 12:30pm flight, and I got assigned to the 3rd group to disembark. When I got to the airport, if I had wanted to pay the change fee, I would have been in plenty of time to take the 11:30am flight.

Is this the kind of web page you were looking for? http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/airtravel/viewAirSeaTime.do?shipCode=AL&airportOfEmbarkation=FLL&portOfEmbarkation=FLL&airportOfDisembarkation=FLL&portOfDisembarkation=FLL&departureDay=10&departureMonth=11&departureYear=2013&x=36&y=16

I can't find it on the Celebrity site, but as they are part of the same corporate group, I'd expect Celebrity to follow the same air flight timing guidelines.

Archived