Ooops accidentally paid in full ! BELIZE

hannahsmomtoo

So I had already paid my deposit and purchased FTTF for next October...

This moring I MEANT to make a $50 payment towards my balance with my debit card... and didnt "click the right box"...and accidentally PIF.

OOPS

Fortunately I had the money in savings to cover it - but this was NOT what I was planning!!!!!!!

The good news? I am PIF

So - Any suggestions for myself and a teen ( 15 ) in Belize?

Thanks !!!!!!

I fyou had called Carnival or your card company/bank, they coudl ahve assisted in correcting the payment error. But as long as you're satisfied with the outcome...suggestions with a 15 year old---CAVE TUBING.

We've used CavetubingRus and David is a great guide and easy registration (no pay until excursion). tubes are the "Cadillac" of tubes with inflatable backs and no need to hook feet to tuber in front.

Alternative, depending on interest, i s to do the River tour to Altun Ha. Shorter than Xunantunich in time but impressive if you like these things.

I fyou had called Carnival or your card company/bank, they coudl ahve assisted in correcting the payment error. But as long as you're satisfied with the outcome...suggestions with a 15 year old---CAVE TUBING.

We've used CavetubingRus and David is a great guide and easy registration (no pay until excursion). tubes are the "Cadillac" of tubes with inflatable backs and no need to hook feet to tuber in front.

Alternative, depending on interest, i s to do the River tour to Altun Ha. Shorter than Xunantunich in time but impressive if you like these things.

I am satisfied with the outcome. I mean.. I didnt MEAN to pay if off for a few months... but so be it !!!

The cave tubing looks great - I will show my 15 yr old boss ;) Thank you !

Archived