Changing people between rooms

fwsportsnut

My son and daughter in law are booked on a cruise with another couple. Both rooms were booked by my son, one in his name one in spouses name, in order to get reduced deposits, etc. What is best way to get S&S and room keys adjusted to reflect couple in each room? At sign in? On board? Have seen this on another post but cannot find.

My son and daughter in law are booked on a cruise with another couple. Both rooms were booked by my son, one in his name one in spouses name, in order to get reduced deposits, etc. What is best way to get S&S and room keys adjusted to reflect couple in each room? At sign in? On board? Have seen this on another post but cannot find.

Yup happens all the time. We did it with 6 cabins.

Yeah as other posters said just have them go to guest services desk when they get on the ship. They change them for people all the time. We do it almost every cruise. Don't try to do it when they check in before boarding it gets them too confused out there. :eek::D

They go to guest services when they get on board and switch things up there. Done all the time.
Yup. We did it too. They are used to doing this.

Yeah as other posters said just have them go to guest services desk when they get on the ship. They change them for people all the time. We do it almost every cruise. Don't try to do it when they check in before boarding it gets them too confused out there. :eek::D

Why do you "do it almost every cruise" ? :confused:

Archived