Can we make....

Gailerina

time go back faster?

We normally cruise in January, but one friend is graduating from college this December (YAY), so no cruising in January :( The 2nd friend also does not have the funds or we would have brought a cruise as a grad present.

So sadly....we are not cruising until October 2014. The last Caribbean on the Pride and probably out last cruise on Carnival (we love Carnival, but with the travel to FL, it is cheaper to just sail on RC here in Bmore).

So I need time to go by faster...I wish I had a cruise sooner :(

I wish!

We're heading into the colder part of the year here in Texas and I HATE cold weather. :( I wish it were sunny and hot all the time..I don't mind heat, really. I just can't stand bundling up in sweatshirts and jackets. I don't know how y'all who have snow/ice/cold weather 2/3 of the year do it!

time go back faster?

We normally cruise in January, but one friend is graduating from college this December (YAY), so no cruising in January :( The 2nd friend also does not have the funds or we would have brought a cruise as a grad present.

So sadly....we are not cruising until October 2014. The last Caribbean on the Pride and probably out last cruise on Carnival (we love Carnival, but with the travel to FL, it is cheaper to just sail on RC here in Bmore).

So I need time to go by faster...I wish I had a cruise sooner :(

Is carnival pulling out of NYC too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I wish!

We're heading into the colder part of the year here in Texas and I HATE cold weather. :( I wish it were sunny and hot all the time..I don't mind heat, really. I just can't stand bundling up in sweatshirts and jackets. I don't know how y'all who have snow/ice/cold weather 2/3 of the year do it!

We dress like that in the summer in Michigan. How we do it is book a cruise and spend our time looking forward to going south.

My DH has relatives who live in Michigan (up near Madonna's home town) and I'm laughing all the way until the middle/end of October when I'm still running around in shorts and tank tops while they're in sweaters and heavy coats already. :D

Even yesterday, it was warm enough out that for part of the day I could turn off the heat/AC and throw the windows open for a bit. :)

I believe they are talking about Baltimore, not New York.

yep, I knew they were talking about Baltimore but they said this "but with the travel to FL, it is cheaper to just sail on RC here in Bmore)." - I was wondering if they were pulling out of NYC too or maybe sailing out of NYC isn't very good?! We were thinking about switching to NYC after Baltimore...still close and no airfare

Archived