Explorer Cabin

mbenz106

Hello all!

We are booking Explorer for Oct 9, 2014. I am particular about what side of the room the bed is on. I know know, to most...what's the big deal?? Very true but, it's just a thing. I was wondering about E2 room 7560. I would prefer the bed on the right when you walk in. Either way, the room will be on the port side also. If anyone has stayed in a room near 7560 I can figure out the bed positioning bc I am aware the beds rotate e/o room.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Hello all!

We are booking Explorer for Oct 9, 2014. I am particular about what side of the room the bed is on. I know know, to most...what's the big deal?? Very true but, it's just a thing. I was wondering about E2 room 7560. I would prefer the bed on the right when you walk in. Either way, the room will be on the port side also. If anyone has stayed in a room near 7560 I can figure out the bed positioning bc I am aware the beds rotate e/o room.

I feel the same way. When I am on the port side I like the bed to be to the left and on the Starboard side to the right this way when I am lying down I am going forward not backwards. I think in that room the bed is to the left when you walk in the door.

Member DONNAK had this cabin. Hopefully she will see this post today and answer your question. She is always so helpful. Good luck to you.:o

LOL....wow good memory! I actually had 7650, which was a D1 cabin. That was a long time ago (2002) and I don't remember which side the bed was on.

(Thanks for your comment...I try to be helpful!)

Hello all!

Can you tell by looking at the deck plan? I'm thinking about the connecting staterooms on either side of yours (and 7558). Consider where the door is in the connecting rooms - opposite of the beds. And try to figure from there out...

Not sure this makes sense, but it's a thought... LOL

Archived