Need your help which one to book Disney Magic or Dream

N&J

Would love to hear your review and experience with Magic or Dream cruise. Which one would you pick. Also your cabin # recommendation. This will be our first Disney cruise with our 4 year, we will be booking the 4 nights cruise. Need help

Thanks

Net:confused:

Edited by N&J

I've sailed both in a one bedroom suite.

I preferred the suite space and layout on the Magic, but the bathroom was nicer in the Dream. The Dream has a concierge lounge and Remy, but it's soooo big. I preferred the size of the Magic.

The Dream has the private concierge sun deck but the Magic has a more logical adult pool area.

The MDR food was better on the Dream. We preferred the Palo experience on the Magic.

I liked the Magic spa better.

Really I don't think you can go wrong on either ship.

We were in 8032 on the Magic and 12512 on the Dream. Both were great rooms that I would book again if I chose to sail that ship.

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

Another vote for Magic. We like the size and the friendliness of the ship. IMHO, the Dream/Fantasy are just too big.

As to cabin--what TYPE do you want? 3 of you can save money and stay in an inside cabin or have a cat 4 that will sleep 5 and have a nice balcony. It is really up to you.

And, we've stayed in both as well as in oceanview cabins and honestly enjoyed the cruises in each and every one. A balcony will cost you more, a cat 4 is a larger balcony room. Do you need it? NO. The real issue is how much time you'll spend in the cabin. Of course, the amenities of the cabin influence how much time we spend there. If we have a balcony, we may hang out on our balcony rather than going up to a public deck. On a first cruise, you'll likely use the cabin for sleeping, showering, and changing clothes. In that case, any cabin will do.

OK, another way to look at it--I can often do 2 or even 3 cruises for the price of a balcony. Do I want more/longer cruises or do I want a fancier cabin? There's no right answer.

Tell us what type you want and we might suggest locations and/or specific cabin numbers.

Well we have booked the Disney Magic - I hope by the time we go all the issues will be resolved.

We decided to do interior cabin - we are really never in the room and only need for sleep and getting ready, also is a short cruise.

Thanks

N