Cheers drinks package.

nigkar

Can anyone inform me if the cheers drinks package is still available on MSC cruises. ( free wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner times)

I have looked on the web site, but can't find any mention of the cheers package.

And as I find it a difficult web site to navigate, I was wondering if I may of missed locating it.

I will be cruising the Caribbean from Miami in January 2014.

The Cheers package is available for Caribbean cruises leaving from PortMiami. It is $22.50 per person/day.

The package must be booked before the cruise by all guests occupying the same stateroom, belonging to the same reservation and by all guests booked under different reservation numbers but traveling together or as part of group.

Hope this helps!

Edited by MSC Cruises USA

Emailed MSC, and they have informed me that the cheers package is not available in the Caribbean. Don't know if this is just for European travellers, and is available for those who have booked in the U.S.A.

Anyway what is available, is the new Allegrissimo all inclusive, which costs £18 per person per day, not a lot more than the cheers package.

So happy days.