Bon Voyage Liquor

CShoaf21

Last year I had to phone Carnival's bon voayge to buy liquor and have it waiting in the room. Seems like the website now has it where I can simply do it online without having to call. Anyone ordered online? Did it work the same as bon voyage? Thanks for the help in advance.

Chad

Last year I had to phone Carnival's bon voayge to buy liquor and have it waiting in the room. Seems like the website now has it where I can simply do it online without having to call. Anyone ordered online? Did it work the same as bon voyage? Thanks for the help in advance.

Chad

Yes, you can order and it will be in the room when you arrive....

Chad

Used it twice, once in may and once in August and the bottles were waiting for me when I walked into the room . Enjoy

I've read that some people have been told there is a 4 bottle limit per cabin and some say they've ordered 6 or more so I'm not sure if there is really a limit or not. I've looked on their website and can't seem to find anything about a limit.

I've read that some people have been told there is a 4 bottle limit per cabin and some say they've ordered 6 or more so I'm not sure if there is really a limit or not. I've looked on their website and can't seem to find anything about a limit.

Thanks!

Carnival changed it, there is now a 2 bottle limit per room. When you go to check out you are only allowed 2 bottles. At least that was our experience.

Yes, 2 bottles per cabin when ordering via phone or online. However, there is a way to order more, but if I disclose the method here, they will probably change it too....:) If you are interested, I could email you with the details, hopefully, they haven't already changed it.

Yes, 2 bottles per cabin when ordering via phone or online. However, there is a way to order more, but if I disclose the method here, they will probably change it too....:) If you are interested, I could email you with the details, hopefully, they haven't already changed it.

Share please. Email is bigdfromtn@gmail. Com

Thanks!

I would love to know, thanks!! :D assumptionchic@gmail.com

They do infact deliver bottles via Room Service. The price is the same as BV. I've done it on 3 cruises, the last was in October.

AZT

Ahhh! Half of the BV ordering revealed!:) Pre-Ordering is also possible!